Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
*Jaden's Lab*

Jaden grinned more as he watched the girl slump down to the floor. "My price is high... and since Jasper won't let me near any of his specimen for study I guess you will have to do..." Pressing a button on a console of his desk, two guards came into the lab office. "Take her to Room Number Five and restrain her onto the table. Remove her clothes except for her undergarments if any... Don't let Jasper see you either or you know what will happen." Jaden told them as he crossed his arms. Shivering a little from the thought of Jaden using Thunder Blade on them, One got her legs and the other her arms and they carried her away. "This experiment is bound to be interesting." He said as he gathered up some paperwork and followed the two guards out.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Jadens Lab*

*10 mins after being knocked out*

I was in one of his lab rooms, on a table and was fully naked. My eyes started to slowley open and I looked around, my vision was slightly blurred. I blinked a coulpe of times and looked around. I couldn't move my body and tired the best I could but I couldn't. "Jaden? Where are you? What do you want with me?" I said, I looked around the room wondering where he was and what he wanted to do with me.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
-( Srry for my delay, been a little too busy with things as of late and internet was down yesterday ._.' )-

*Jaden's Lab*

Jaden was behind her, putting on a pair of latex gloves as he heard her stir awake. There was a light shining over the table Sky was on so he was in the dark for a moment with only a desk lamp for light. "I want to experiment on you." He said calmly as he walked over to the brighter light. "I want to see how is it that a human and a feline can coexist. Unfortunately with my field being in the insectoid races, I've never had the opportunity until now." He reached down to her arms lightly grasping them to check her muscle reactions. "I do hope you understand my intentions after all." He reached to her legs, doing the same as before, examining her reactions closely.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
My ear twiched as Jaden started to talk to me. "So, I'm gonna be here for a while." I say as I see Jaden walk towards me. My arm twiched a little as he grabbed my arm. "I-I understand." I say as I became a little conserned. Where Jaden touched my leg I had a funny feeling coming from there that was making my ear twitch a lot.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Jaden glanced over at Sky's ear as he saw it twitch when he had his hand on her leg. He starts to lightly rub back and forth on it as if searching for something there, all the while watching her expressions and occasionally going up a little higher just to tease her. "Any reason why oyur ear would twitch?" He asked her as he continued on with his examination.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I started to feel turned on by Jaden's teasing making me a little wet. "I-It's because that part of my leg is sensitive." I looked at Jaden and put my head back.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"I see I see..." Jaden said to her, still lightly petting the same area. He does the same to the other leg to see if the reaction is the same. "Is it the same here too? Sensitive?" Jaden asked. His eye caught a glimpse of some liquid at her crotch. "Or is it just coming from me touching you here?" Jaden asked again, looking over Sky's body for any other kind of reactions.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes." She said as he touched her leg. "No, please don't touch me by there, its because you started teasing me." I say as Jaden touches my crotch and made me more wet.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"You mean here?" Jaden asked as he raised both hands up and massaged higher but making sure he didn't touch her crotch just yet, a hand on both sides of it. "Such a strong reaction from being so close to right here... is it that you're in heat, as normal cats would be?" Jaden asked, his expression hinting at curiosity as his eyes blinked in amazement. Using a finger on his right hand he just places it on the outside of her crotch, slowly moving to the top. Some of the liquid he saw before caught onto his finger and it slid easily upwards.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sky tried not to moan as Jaden was touching her close to her crotch. "Ah! Yes! This why I'm getting turned on so fast." I say and moaned a little as Jaden kept touching her so close to her crotch.
Creative Minds
The OCA