Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
I looked at Jaden and replied, "Oh yes." I started to walk with Jaden towards his lab. "I'm Sky by the way." I said to Jaden as I looked at him.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Sky..." Jaden said back as they re-entered the lab from where he had left it from before. "That is a good name for a girl." After a few moments and a couple of elevator trips they were in Jaden's office, at the end of where his experiment rooms were at. Letting Sky go in first Jaden closed the door behind him and locked it. "So we don't get interrupted of course." He said to her as Jaden turned to face her. "Please, sit anywhere you wish." He gestured to a couple of chairs at his desk and a couple at a table across from it. He went to his desk and sat down in his comfortable one with wheels on the bottom of it. "Now what was it you wish to speak to me about?" He asked again with a smile.

*Other parts are in wait atm*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I followed Jaden through the lab and walked into the room. I sat on a chair that was closet to Jaden and smiled at him. "Well... I need your help. I need someone to help me to find and free my parents. I heard your the best tracker, so can you help me?" I asked him and looked at him a little worried.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Stella practically shrieked as Roxas pulled her into the trees, her fear of spiders showing.
The OCA
OOC: Gah! Luna ignored Facade's retaliation! D: Heyyyy!

IC:

When the red light had cleared, a clear path of destruction had been carved out of a significantly large portion of the forest, trees, rocks, animals, all had been disintegrated into gaseous forms, laving narrow but very deep ravine cutting through the forest...

-Merely a foot to the right of Luna. Facade lowered her arm canon, which transformed back into her mechanical arm. She had received Alias' transmission about not harming the two girls the moment she fired the canon, giving her just enough time to change the antimatter's trajectory, avoiding the girls and the new arrival. "Unit Alias is incompetent." The red droid's robotic voice drawled. After all, if Alias had sent Facade the transmission earlier, she wouldn't have had to use the canon. Now it would be a good three hours before she could use it once more.

Facade vanished in a flurry of red and black speedlines, becoming a red and black blur darting through the trees, before reappearing once more behind the the group and Roxas. Who was this arachnid like creature? Why did Alias not send Facade any information on him yet? Surely the blue droid had completely recovered from her punishment to him by now! She followed them stealthily.

[Jaden's Lab]

Alias stood outside the door like a guard, curiously examining the area with all 37 of his senses. The blue Droid's arm had by now been replaced a new one, the materials by which were made by Alias taking in matter and rearranging the molecular structure within his body to mimic the constructs he required. Truly, Alias' design was a true work of sophisticated genius!

However, something was wrong with the blue droid's programming: for one, he could now feel fear, and for another, he could now feel pain.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Oppse... I guess I misunderstood your writing... ^^;;; My bad.

IC: Luna continued to hunt the group as well, noticing that the android from before had recovered.
The OCA
*Jaden's Office*

Jaden's grin never left his face. "So I see my past occupation preceded me. What information do you have so far on them? I might be able to help you." He said to her, looking into his desk to get a small, slightly tattered book and a pen to write with. When he took his book out he also shifted a needle filled with a mild sedative that he keeps there as a precaution.

*Mystic Forest*

"Stop that or I can't hold on to you cat girl!" Roxas said to Stella as he readjusted his grip on the struggling girl. He looked behind him to see Facade, but she wasn't doing anything. "I know you were sent to capture Alicia once more, but I can't allow her back to that place again. My Master needs her assistance now." He said to the red android as he attempted to reach into her mind, or something like it, and see if he could find out anything else of their objectives, his large mandibles lightly moving as they normally do.

Lunaris, leading the way for Starlight, continued through the forest up to where the land and trees were... gone, just gone and the area in a light steam. "Get ready Star..." Lunaris said, using her ice ability to bring forth her Wave Sword, Starlight doing the same with her main weapon from fire. They follow the edge of the forest trying to stay out of sight as they try to find the source of this.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I stood up and took of my bag and put it on the desk. I then took out two pictures of my cat mum who has been tied up naked and my human dad gagged who was also naked. I took two others pictures of the people who captured one was wearing a hat. I also took information on the place where my parents are and how do get into the building, where the security cameras where and what to watch out for like dogs and red lazers.
"This is all the information, and i will pay you fully. I haven't got anything so I will have to give myself to you instead as you are helping me free my parents." I say while looking at him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
*Jaden's lab*

Jaden took the data she had given him and looked over it. Reaching in his desk he swiftly slips the syringe in there up his sleeve in a hidden pocket on his coat just as he takes out a pen and pad to write down some notes. "The one in the hat appears to be someone I've seen before. I may be able to help you out after all." Jaden said as he took out a file folder and put all of the data in there. Leaving the file folder on his desk he walks over to Sky. "I have considered your offer though..." He said, standing over her. With a twist of his wrist, the needle syringe falls into his hand as he aims for her neck with it, to have her sleep for a moment if successful.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I listened to Jaden as he talked about the man with the hat. "Oh, thanks." I said but then felt a sharp object on into my neck after Jaden has walked over to me. I pulled out the object out of my neck and looked to see it was a syringe and I looked a Jaden. I started to feel dizzy and fell onto the floor as my legs went numb. "J-Jaden, why? I wouldn't hurt you and..." I couldn't say anything else as I started to become tired, I put my head onto the floor and went into a deep sleep.
Creative Minds
The OCA