Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
Luna frowned and the air around Facade began to shimmer, suddenly it was like the air itself was pressing upon the android, starting to crush it. While Facade was distracted Stella took off again, still half dragging Alicia.
The OCA
Facade turned her head left and right, looking at either her shoulders before lifting her paw up to examine it. Her body resisted the pressures, but it was enough to get her into engage mode. Her priority was to take Alicia and Stella back, and it would be easier if she took care of Luna first. A split second later, her arm had transformed into a complicated proton canon and fired a condensed beam of red anti-matter at Luna, the kind that would warp and disassemble solid matter down to either liquid or gas, should the red anti-matter come in contact. The light around the beam became warped, like when hot air was blowing and disturbing the rays.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Jaden smiled at the girl's request. "Well, where would you like to go? My lab is nearby. There's hardly any people there." Jaden said calmly, motioning back towards the underground lab. Glancing back at Alias, he has a thought. "One moment first." He said as he approached the android. "Let's see, what was the command... Alais, system check. Can you transmit a message for me to your friend? Alicia and all other specimen present must be preserved, NOT destroyed. Even the new arrivals. Can you send that to the other?"

Roxas saw Alicia being dragged off by that smaller cat girl. Looking between her and the new arrival fighting the red android, they looked similar to each other. "Could they be... I won't let her!" Leaping from branch to branch, he lands directly in front of the fleeing two, away from the main fight. "I don't know what your intentions are but you will release Alicia at once." Roxas said to Stella. the top two 'limbs' on his back rose above him, middle two half way and lower four also out, all eight points of the limbs aimed directly at Stella, like a spider posed for attack. He was giving the girl a chance to give up before he really did anything, as he was still learning who was who exactly.

Alicia's antennae twitched a little, moved and lightly brushed against Stella. "Ro...xas..." She murmured, recognizing his voice. Her wing casing on her back made it somewhat easier for Stella to move her, but she felt a little pain from the few thin twigs on the ground that got through it.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The hair on the back of Stella's neck rose and she hissed, ears going flat on her skull, she really hated spiders. "Who is Roxas?" She asked glancing at Alicia, then back to the spider-humaniod in front of them, "This guy?"
The OCA
I smiled back at Jaden. "Yes, your lab will do fine," I replied back. I then waited as Jaden did something and crossed my arms. A second later a shiver went down my spine and my ears and senses picked up a creature that was close to me, Jaden and the others. I looked around a bit, trying to know what it was. I then stopped suddenly, I hissed as I could feel the precense of a type of big spider. Sky hated Spiders she didnt like them one bit and would become angry plus terrifide of them if they got very close to her.
I quickly walked towards Jaden and asked him in a type of scared plus worried voice, "Um... can we please go know, something is in the woods that I really cant stand being by please?" I grabbed onto his arm as I then could tell where the Spider was and caught a small glimps of it and started to shiver a little.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Jaden looked back at Sky as he waited for the blue androids response. "What could it be I wonder? This forest holds so many secrets you know." He said to her with a grin, parting some of his brown hair away from his face.

Roxas still stood there, posed to strike if need be. He heard Alicia moan out something that sounded something like his name, but mistakened it as a painful groan. He starts to walk over to the two slowly.

Alicia, still semi-conscious, tried to move to tell Roxas that it was ok, but she still was too weak to do so. "Roxas.... dream... tell him... dream..." Alicia slumped all of her weight, as litle as it already was, as she fell asleep completely.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sky blushed a bit at the way Jaden looked at her, she looked at Jaden as he said 'I wonder what it is' and replied.
"It's a spider, a massive one! I cannot stand these things, please get me out of here, please." I asked and grabbed onto Jaden's arm as I could still see the spider.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
After a while, the the red surge of electricity that was torturing the poor, naive Alias blinked out of existence, and the droid straightened up, it's joints buckling as if he was trembling. "Transmission sent..." Said Alias through a robotic whine, just as a blinding red flash filled the area and a massive red beam of solid destruction decimated a large portion of the forest. Facade's proton canon.

Alias was filled with a sensation he was not familiar with. It made his AI buzz and made him try to hide. It made his entire system shake and tremble- what was this strange program? It was like the red electricity Facade had punished him with... what was that? Was it pain? He wasn't supposed to feel pain... it hurt. And now what was he feeling? Was it his version of fear? He feared the first sensation. He feared the cruel Facade.

The blue droid trotted into the lab with his head bowed and his robotic tail between his legs.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
After Luna was satisfied with crushing Facade, she began to make her way back through the trees, searching for Stella.
The OCA
Jaden sighed then started to follow the robotic pup back to the lab. "Roxas... Facade best know what she's doing is all I say... Now." Jaden turned to see if the girl was following or not. "Let's head to my lab, shouldn't be anyone to disturb us there." He said as he continued to walk back, seeming to not register the large flashing light from Facade's attack happening a little ways away.

Roxas's ears perked up as he heard Alicia say something. "Dream...?" Roxas murmured to himself. He hadn't wanted to do this since it takes away his alertness for a while, but if the possibility of Alicia suggesting that means that she wasn't in harm's way. Another sound caught his attention too, one he only heard once before but knew it was bad. Snatching the two up, Alicia on his left, Stella on his right, he leaps up into the trees and away, just as a solid beam of red destructive energy ripped through the area they were at.

Elsewhere in the forest...

At a lake, two kids were playing around in the water when they saw a bright red light coming from the opposite end of the town they were staying at, Sunlight Town. The blue haired girl, ten years old, looked to her red haired twin, nine years old, both having mismatched blue and red eyes.

"Did you see that Lunaris?"

"I did Starlight... think that someone needs help over there?"

"I don't really know... Lamia hasn't come back from where she went with her bunny friend and Matt Zero is still in Moonlight City..." Starlight said to her sister. "Matt Zero did say for us to stay here..."

"True, but I think we should check it out. Whoever was behind that light may be already heading this way and it is better to be ready for anyhting." Lumaris said as she was going to the edge of the lake.

"Yep... you're always smart sis." Starlight said with a smile. They both got out of the water at the shady end where their clothes were. Starlight, after she got dressed, made a small fireball and they quickly dried off before setting out in the direction of the red light...

-(Here's a pic of them...)-
[Image: GeminiSistersColored2.gif]
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions