Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
Stella looked at Alicia for a moment, unsure of what her goal, but none the less closed her eyes. In a second, shapes made of deep black smoke seemed to appear out of thin air, they were pure embodiments of black magic from the shadow-abyss. They swirled around Stella for a moment, swaying, then merged with Alicia's greenish tinge, providing a faint glimmer of darkness in it.
The OCA
"The resilience of this unit's containment chamber is not important. If the containment chamber is breached, this unit will generate a new one." Alias replied in a casual robotic monotone, implying that he doesn't require much force in keeping the subjects contained, and if they break the cage, he'd just make a new one instantly.

"Shall this unit terminate them?" Facade asked coldly, pointing her arm up at them, which transformed into charged particle cannon, sucking up red and black particles and lines into the barrel as it charged, and was ready to fire.

"This unit does not think Facade should terminate the directives." Alias commented innocently. "This unit will discombobulate the subjects." He said, and the grid suddenly emitted a powerful electrical field to to electrocute, and stun the two girls, opting to break their concentration. He was picking up powerful readings from the both of them after all, an actual threat. The energy signatures could harm Alias and Facade! He didn't want that to happen.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I looked at the man who had just walked towards me. I listened for a bit trying not to laugh at the two droids who still acted like a married couple. I just watched, intrested on what was going on until I seen Jaden take out some type of weapon. "Wow, wait..." I say, I walked staight at Jaden and looked into his eyes. "If your going to do that, one thing dont do that infront of me!" I say in an angry voice. I looked back at everyone else and looked back at Jaden. "Can we have that talk in private please" I ask, trying to not loose my temper with him.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Jaden gave a little thought on the girl's request, just as he saw the electicity appear inside the cage. "NO! Don't use that on her!!!" Jaden tried to shout to the cyborgs. Not taking any chance, he grabbed a hold onto the other girl's arm and pulling her back with him into the forest, slashing down limbs as he did so.

Stella's dark energy merged with Alicia's Omega Power and was just forming spikes when the electricity struck the energy bubble, quickly turning from dark green to a dull yellow that got brighter by the second. Alicia felt some of the bolts break through, stinging her front and sides, burning her already tattered clothes. Her eyes went wide as she lost control of the power as she murmured...

"Omega Power... ShadowBolt..."

The energy bubble shone bright yellow as the amplified lightning made from the electricity struck the cage as the bubble expanded rapidly, slightly disintegrating the grass around them, but the ground remained intact as the bubble came into contact with the cage walls. If it passes it, it would act as it did the last time it was used, greatly shocking anything it came into contact with it, but since she lost control of it it also had a similar effect inside of it, but lesser strength. Still enough to give a powerful shock to any inside of it, stunning for a little while. Alicia fell to her knees before falling to the ground panting from pain and exhaustion.

Jaden only looked back for a moment to see if Veleno's 'cage' could block something that had once shorted out an entire facility just an hour ago...
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(OOC: Liberty to break the cage please? I'll edit the post if you don't want that.) Stella cursed lightly, under her breath. She grabbed Alicia and hoisted her up. Half carrying her, she jumped through the wreckage of the once cage. Stella managed to pull Alicia about 50 yards through the jungle before she came to a dead stop, "Shit..."

Another girl was standing in their path, she looked quite a bit like Stella, except her cat ears and hair were white. The other cat girl gave a little smile, "Master says come home..." Her voice was robotic and dead.
The OCA
OOC: Nu, go right ahead. X3

IC:

The dome totally shorted out the photons that composed the grid that held the girls, causing it to flicker and fade out. The two droids were frozen, spikes sticking out of their backs and connecting with the ground to prevent them from being pushed back, as well as grounding the shock. They were seemingly unfazed as their special alloy bodies arched with electricity.

Alias opened his mouth to declare that he had detected a new presence, their spikes retracting back into their bodies as they straightened up, but Facade gave the blue canine-like droid a powerful punch to the side of the head. This time, red electricity surged through her knuckle as it connected with his cranium, causing him to make a robotic whimper as he fell to the ground and thrashed around as if he was in pain, his vocalizations coming out warped and damaged, like an announcement through a broken intercom.

"Unit is incompetent." Facade said coldly, striding over to the blue droid's writhing form. She took his arm as if to help him up, but stepped on his chest. The red droid wrenched the Alias' arm off, and vanished in a red blur, reappearing behind the two girls, so they were between Facade and the new arrival. She raised the arm up and pointed at the two girls, disregarding the third.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Luna frowned, "You are... Facade... Lower your weapon, or I will be forced to take action. Hand over Project X..."

Stella tensed, unsure of what to do, she didn't want to leave Alicia, but she couldn't fight the robot and get rid of Luna while trying to support the girl.
The OCA
(sorry i havent been on much this week, ive been very ill, ive been stuck in bed most of the week :( )

As Jaden suddenly pushed me out of the way and into the woods, I had another past memory.

*It was in a room, my dad and mum was tide up, so was I. My mum was a white cat and my dad was a human. I seen a man walk up to me and looked at my dad, he took him into a room and lots of screaming came from the room. My mum looked at me and said "I'll cut you loose, go through that air hole at the back of the room, dont look back, just run"*

I came back to where i was, a tear went down my face as this was the first memory I had in two years. I stood behind Jaden, I stayed quite and just watch what he was doing.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Alicia didn't have any strength left after her ability backfired on her to even open her eyes, but she could still hear everything that was going on, and with her antennae can somewhat see her surroundings as far as who was where.

Jaden was forced to move back just a little further to avoid the sparks from the ShadowBolt skill, but some still singed the bottom of his lab coat black. Scowling at the damage, he looks toward the direction there the other cat girl had taken Alicia, Facade following. Looking to Alias, malfunctioning from the blast and missing an arm, a small chuckle left his mouth. "Seems like they do have a limit after all..." Now looking behind him, he looked over the girl who was so desperate to talk to him. She seemed attractive in normal standards for him, the ears and tail increasing the effect, but Jaden's interests primarily lays in his work for the most part. "What did you wish to talk to me about?" He asked her, a little annoyed at the moment.

"Sir... the red android is still chasing after Alicia and some other girl, should I assist?" The young boy asked into his mic, around 40 feet from where Alicia was but up in the tops of the tree. No response came on the receiver. "Sir!" Roxas said in a harsh whisper, not wanting to give away his presence completely yet. "Great..." He muttered to himself. All he could do was still watch and hope an opportunity or opening will come up for him to rescue Alicia.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sky looked at Jaden for a second and was still a little shaken from the memory she had.
"Oh, sorry. Cant we talk somewhere pritave please? I dont like it when other people are around listening."
Creative Minds
The OCA