Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
(I'll think I'll have Luna and Stella wind up back at the base, for now since we haven't heard from Backlasher in awhile.)

IC:

Luna suddenly appeared out of the trees, barreling into Rozas, Stella and Alicia. She managed to get her arms around Stella and pull her out of the arachnid-boy's grasp. The two cat girls fell to the ground, where Luna pulled Stella off into the forest. Stella hissed barring her fangs, trying to reach around to get her claws into the other cat girl. Luna's hand shot forward, hitting her in the neck, knocking her out. She then dragged her back to the underground labs. Jasper was waiting for them.
The OCA
Roxas gave a shout of surprise as he didn't expect the attack from another cat girl. Dropping both Stella and Alicia as he fell, he managed to scoop up Alicia but was unable to get the other back, as the one who attacked her was dragging her away. Growling a little, Roxas leapt away to find a good hiding spot for Alicia. Finding a small cave about a mile away, he goes in it and sets her in there flat on the ground. Reaching behind him he starts pulling some of his web strings to make a makeshift barrier for her until she wakes up "Stay safe..." He said as he finished. Leaping back out, he tries to quickly track down the cat girls that got away from him to get Stella back for questioning.

*Outside the base*

Lunaris heard something from behind her. Pulling Starlight with her, they hid behind one of the crumbling brick walls of the ruins.

"What was that for Luna-?"

"Quiet." Lunaris said as she put her hand over her sister's mouth. They looked on to see two cat girls, one they saw from before being dragged back to the ruins by the other. The two looked almost like twins themselves, Lunaris noticed.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sky listened to Jaden and looked at the feather knowing that wasn't going to work but see if it would do anything to her. She felt the feather touch her breast, it didn't do anything to make her get more wet but feeling like she was getting tickled. "Ah, stop that, it tickles!" She says trying not a giggle.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"What took you so long?" Jasper sounded impatient and annoyed. Luna shrugged, "We ran into others..." Jasper looked into the trees, seeing Roxas coming, "Damn... one of Jaden's...." Turning to Luna he said, "Take her inside."
The OCA
*Outside the Lab*

Roxas saw the two cat girls nearing the ruins that was the lab he left not too long ago. Narrowing his eyes he gets a sharper image of them passing one of the lab scientists. Leaping from tree to tree once more, he hastily moves closer and drops down to land ten feet from in front of Jasper. "I need one of those cat girls to get some answers from. Are you with Jaden and his mob?" Roxas asked calmly, his eyes still narrowed as he attempted to use his telepathy ability, but only at a fraction of the power so it doesn't wear him out too fast. Just enough to figure out who this guy is, although he did curse himself for not doing this before ans saving himself the trouble that he's in now.

In some nearby bushes, Lunaris and Starlight watched as the two squared off. They stayed perfectly still as they observed what was going on.

*Jaden's Lab*

"Little effect it seems... Mantios had a stronger effect from this, but maybe something better is needed after all." Jaden said as he put the feather device down and got the wand that was next to it. A strange blue liquid seemed to drip from it. "This toy also has something different than the first." Jaden said as he aligned the tip of the wand to the opening of Sky's ass, slowly inserting the waves until the first three were in. The liquid, Jaden knew, should at least provoke some stronger responses as it was a type of lubricant-aphrodisiac that he made himself specially for tasks like this.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sky looked at the wand and was surprised where Jaden had put it. "Ah, that...feels so good." She kept moaning from the feeling become more wet. Her body seemed to react good to the device making her body shiver a little.
Creative Minds
The OCA
-(Srry, irl issues again >.<'')-

*Jaden's Lab*

"I'm glad you approve." Jaden said as he slowly increased the speed he was inserting the two into her. It was almost time to finalize this experiment. As soon as she comes he would activate the injector right at that moment, applying the serum directly into her womb. "Won't be long now, my little kitty..."

-(I have an idea for one powerful char, but I don't know if this one is still active or not ';/)-
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sky maoned more, feeling her orgsum starting to come quick. She was moaning more, sweating a little and her hands started to clench as it was getting more closer. "Ah, Jaden! I'm going to...." Sky could feel her orgsum starting to come out of her slowly
Creative Minds
The OCA
-(Srry, been quite busy lately >.< )-

*Jaden's Lab*

As soon as Sky's orgasm hit her he pushed and held the device and the wand into her as far as he could get them in and pressed the button on the Injector device. The tip opened and the tendril inside entered Sky's womb, releasing the insect serum into her. "There we go... that's a good girl." Jaden said with a grin, although by this point Jaden himself was hard and ready to go if he wanted to, his own member tenting his pants. It wasn't always so that something like this turned him on, but this was the first time in a long time he had found someone so willing to do this which did the trick, but he didn't know how his serum would react if he did screw her for real...

*Outside Base*

Roxas was getting impatient at the other scientists lack of response. "Are you part of Jaden's group or not?!" He shouted at him again, his facial mandibles flaring a little. Reaching to his back he pulls out a combat knife that was hidden under his shirt, another one overlapping it but is hard to see with his other legs in the way.

*Inside Base*

Alicia was half dazed as she was being carried by something metal. She tried to look around but everything was blurry and she couldn't make out anything. Moaning a little she dozed back off, still weakened and not having much energy right now from everything that's happened.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sky's body reacted the second the serum entered her womb, he body started to shake, it looked like she was having a fit, tears ran down her eyes and then she stopped. Her legs went numb and so did the rest of her body, her heart stopped and Sky was lifeless.

*5 mins later*

A gold/silver light started to cover Sky's naked and lifeless body, when her body was completly covered by the light, there was a quick flash, the light begin to faid and Sky's body appear but with changes. Sky's breasts has grown two sizes, her hair had became longer and there was a dark blue strip on the front of her hair.
Sky's heart started to beat again, she started to breath and opened her eyes as she looked at Jaden.

Creative Minds
The OCA