Join our server on Discord

Dragonball Kai
'' Ahaha Me Buu. ME find you funny! What you want to be? Chocolate? Or maybe Ice Cream.
Mmmmm <3 ''

And I have to agree with you there, Majin Vegeta is the best character ever, not to mention the most Ironic. I mean, its not the best time to realise that you love your family when all the evil in your heart is released is it? And Yes, Much, Much more Beam spamming.
:3 Would you recommend that someone who hasn't watched or gotten into the show (except maybe watch a few Tagalog-dubbed episodes) watch Dragonball Kai?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Of Dragonball Z? You could. Since they cut out all the filler episodes.

(04-24-2010 01:00 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Mmn, yes, but seeing as where I live, Anime is practically NON-EXISTENT (pokemon doesn't count), it is oh so right. X3 And according to my sources, DBK brought back as many of the (live) seiyuus as possible. X3 Not too fond of Goku's voice though. He sounds like a joke. XD But its a small price to pay in order to watch an unadulterated pleasure such as an unmolested, uncensored, undubbed piece of delicious eye candy~
Ok then. I won't yell at you so much.
Well I would, Since you wouldn't be missing much. Funi's got their hands on it and an English dub is starting on the 17th of May. But for those who like the original Japanese dub more, It's on episode 50 I think.
Aww, you're not gonna yell at me so much? That's a shame... it turns me on. X3 But thanks! X3 I'm Asian, so a world without anime is a world of not so fun!

Mrm, yes, episode 53 to be exact. Thanks! I'm gonna try to get into it when I get the time! I also want to start Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Sekirei, Gintama, etc and finish One Piece (I'm at episode 109! XD), and so far, One Piece is like, my favorite anime of all time. I have forsaken Naruto and Bleach for One Piece.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Huh. Being Asian makes you make sense now. If your were Japanese then you'd make a lot of sense.
Mrm~ I wish I were Japanese, then I wouldn't need subs to understand the anime, rendering me INVINCIBLE!! Also, episode 54 of DBK is out! X3
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well it still makes more sense about you know.
(04-22-2010 07:28 AM)fred_18_2008 Wrote: Never did read the Manga, though gotta admit, when i first seen DBZ my cousin introduced it to me and another cousin when it first came out (or at least some time i think). It was all good until after the Cell time of the show, then they just got flashier and what not, I lost interest after the Cell Games, though i've seen a few Buu(that even right?) episodes.

I am getting you into manga Freddy, even if it kills me!

And DBZ is awesome!
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Holy Crap dudes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOO0BKF6_xc&feature=related