Join our server on Discord

Dragonball Kai
Yes, I am a huge Dragonball Nerd. What's your guy's views on this though? Reckon it's a true adaption of the manga? Or total garbage?
Never did read the Manga, though gotta admit, when i first seen DBZ my cousin introduced it to me and another cousin when it first came out (or at least some time i think). It was all good until after the Cell time of the show, then they just got flashier and what not, I lost interest after the Cell Games, though i've seen a few Buu(that even right?) episodes.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Hrmm~ Could someone with the power to perhaps move this to the "Anime-tion" sub-forum? I haven't watched all the episodes of Dragon Ball Kai (or Dragon Ball/Z/GT for that matter!), so I can't really judge, but I hear it's far more fast-paced and the action scenes are animated with newer animation techniques, so expect lotsa eye candy or something! X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I've seen a few episodes and even compared it with my complete DBZ collection on the Frieza saga back to back. Kai looks awesome although a lot of the 'fillers' were removed I noticed so it mainly sticks directly to the storyline unlike the first set.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I think it's the series cut for fillers. Plus a lot of censorship since it's on Nicktoons Network. Odd censorship of course.
Ohhh. I watch all my anime online. X3 Subbed and uncensored.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Depending on where you live, that's not very right.
Mmn, yes, but seeing as where I live, Anime is practically NON-EXISTENT (pokemon doesn't count), it is oh so right. X3 And according to my sources, DBK brought back as many of the (live) seiyuus as possible. X3 Not too fond of Goku's voice though. He sounds like a joke. XD But its a small price to pay in order to watch an unadulterated pleasure such as an unmolested, uncensored, undubbed piece of delicious eye candy~
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
True. Sure Goku's new Voice Actor doesn't sound as good as the previous one. It still doesn't take away the epicness of the Super Saiyajin transformation. And DBK is estimated to last around 100-150 episodes. They're including the Buu saga aparently...Why? If I recall correctly, it has lots and lots of filler. Why? Sure, DBK cuts out filler, but the Buu Saga is simply pointless.
Well... more eye candy? Doesn't that saga have Majin Vegeta in it? Lots of violence and beam spamming! X3 And who doesn't love Buu? XD He's an adorable chocolatier from hell!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers