Join our server on Discord

YAYS FOR ME!!!!
OOOOOHHH!!! EXPLOSIONS YUM!! If you'll excuse me, I need to watch cows blow up. *places mines in field, gets popcorn, backs away AND...BOOM! MOOOO!! BOOM!!*

Hahahaha! I'm so drunk....
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Hey venin congratz!

I don't really have much to say since I'm EDITED OUT BY ADMINISTRATOR. But Good Luck on your new life.

DW: And I brought you this! *Points to a open truck full of over nine thousand gallons of pure beer*... Don't get too drunk...
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
(04-22-2010 08:07 AM)Sacchi Wrote: Hey venin congratz!

I don't really have much to say since I'm five years younger than you. But Good Luck on your new life.

DW: And I brought you this! *Points to a open truck full of over nine thousand gallons of pure beer*... Don't get too drunk...

13 years old? Holy shit.

I don't really have much to say since I'm five years younger than you. But Good Luck on your new life.

Shouldn't have said that, Sacchi.

Reported.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
(04-22-2010 10:10 AM)Lost Wrote:

I don't really have much to say since I'm EDITED. But Good Luck on your new life.

Shouldn't have said that, Sacchi.

Reported.

Oh really? Well That's a shame...

Yeah I'm 13 years old, I well damn know I'm underage. So if anybody wanna ban me for that it's A-Okay, I'll wait another 5 years to come back.

Though I must say that, I never lied about my age to anyone. Not that that's gonna help. But just sayin'.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
*drooling over the beer* That's...pure...PARADISE!!!!! *dives into trunk, sounds of opening and drinking* Oh wow...thish shtuff works fasssst *hic*

Shira: *sigh* Hope the alcohol doesn't rise too quickly.

Venin: What cha call me?...*hic* Anyways, don't ban Sacchi, I mean, he is one of the few people who appreciates my work, he's like...a dark ragna-powered saint...or sumthin, *hic* Besides, we all don't REALLY want him gone, do we?...at least I don't...*hic* cheese in a can wins!!!
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
(04-21-2010 05:17 PM)RaptorSyn Wrote: Two years behind me. Those girls you looked at before, don't look at 'em...or at least don't get caught.

-In actuality, Pedophilia is not a joking matter and we here in Raptor's head take the issue very seriously. If you suspect or know that these acts are being commited, please let your local law enforcment agency know. Thank you.

-This has been a public service announcement brought to you by Love. Love the kids, just don't "Love" the kids.

Yes. With the Catholics and the going apesh!t about Lolis and a lot of things, Pedos are not funny if they're real.

That said, (as those issues are pissing me off) you can now legally screw some chick. Just make sure she's 18 before you stick it in. *ahem* I may be funnier tonight.

Happy Birthday.
(04-21-2010 05:17 PM)RaptorSyn Wrote: Two years behind me. Those girls you looked at before, don't look at 'em...or at least don't get caught.

-In actuality, Pedophilia is not a joking matter and we here in Raptor's head take the issue very seriously. If you suspect or know that these acts are being commited, please let your local law enforcment agency know. Thank you.

-This has been a public service announcement brought to you by Love. Love the kids, just don't "Love" the kids.
Please alert my local officials, because it's already too late for little Alice and little Stacey.
Careful. That's not really something to be joked about. Unless you have a Bear tell the joke.