Join our server on Discord

YAYS FOR ME!!!!
I've just step off the shores of teenaged life into a world of 18+ year olds. Do you know what this means? Well, do ya punks?! It means that my crazy randomness is considered to be MATURE CRAZY RANDOMNESS OF SUPERFICIAL COMMENTING SPAM (with cheese, oh!) I love my birthday, it signifies my existence and without my existence, nobody would say, "What the freakin' hell are you saying?" So, HAPPYNESS BIRTHDAYFULLYISTY to me. Now no one can question as to why I'm here, I can actually get/act drunk and be mature about it, OH THE POSSIBILTIES AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE *GASP* !!! Faceplants says no.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Sorry to burst your hymen, but you can't legally drink until you reach the age of 21. Ironically, you could buy the beer at 18.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Which is precisely why I put the /act drunk in there for if the first fails, the second backs it up, so sorry nothing, everything on and off me is intact.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Congratulations on reaching the age, dude. As a small honor, I'm promoting you to Sea Slug. You are now able to legally feed on seaweed without fear of repercussions.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome to the age I left last month!!

-Now you can't rub against kids on the bus without being branded a pedophile.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Two years behind me. Those girls you looked at before, don't look at 'em...or at least don't get caught.

-In actuality, Pedophilia is not a joking matter and we here in Raptor's head take the issue very seriously. If you suspect or know that these acts are being commited, please let your local law enforcment agency know. Thank you.

-This has been a public service announcement brought to you by Love. Love the kids, just don't "Love" the kids.
And he still jizzes in his pants randomly. Congrats. another year older and another year wanted.
well, a belated grats will have to do at this point. happy 18th, now waiting for 21. -_-
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Gratz.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Happy birthday! XP

Crimson: I wasn't sure what to get ya, so I got you this! *hands him a box of Proximity Mines* May your enemies quake in fear!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions