Join our server on Discord

Marvel vs Capcom 3 is coming
Someone said "Oooh, Psylocke."

Uh...

Psylocke is already there, and her AA-Assist is friggin top tier.

Anyway, there were 56 characters in MvC2. Expect a similar, or hopefully higher number of characters for this one. Here's hoping that more than 20 of them are usable outside beating the shit out of your friends who never play.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

lol, what's with the dude masking his opponent with a Servbot head in Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom? That one was hilarious XD
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Servbot heads were an item you could attack with. One of everything in the game.

And this better be on the Wii. The PS2 is gone so stop being so freaking lazy and put some work in the games. And yes, I do have TvsC. But, this still needs to come to the Wii.

I hear Deadpool will be in this. That should be fun.
(04-22-2010 11:43 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: lol, what's with the dude masking his opponent with a Servbot head in Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom? That one was hilarious XD

It's Frank West from Dead Rising. There was a toy store in Paradise Plaza that had a giant Servbot display set up, with Servbot heads you could put on zombies to disorient them, as well as a Servbot head you could wear yourself!
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Also you could end up dressing as Megaman X. That's also one of his supers.
lol, okay. From senjuro's explanation I get why the servbot head. Uhm... Him turning into X and blasting things with a gigantic X-Buster makes absolute no sense no matter how I look at it. Is there anything at all that explains it?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
In the game if you did something, you got to dress up as Megaman X and you get to shoot the MegaBuster.

TvsC:
Frank pulls out a Megabuster he found at the Willamette Mall... but this isn't
a toy, it's The Real Megabuster!

DR:
Real Megaman Buster (300 shots)
Get Zombie Genocider (Defeat 53,594 zombies.) and find it in the security office.

Thank you GameFAQs.
MvC3's Gonna Take Us for Another Ride. It's nice to hear and see Marvel Vs. game again by Capcom after MvC2.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yeah. But they could have uses the same art style of TvsC. That would have look nice. I like the way the last VS games were. Fun crazy stuff. Much like TvsC.