Join our server on Discord

Marvel vs Capcom 3 is coming
Believe it!
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=161ixqw&s=5
Holymotherhumpingdodobirds! We get RE5 Chris Redfield as a playable character? CURSES! I don't have any next-gen D:! Well, hopefully there'll be a PC version. XP
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Just hoping for more choices and more combinations. Their are a ton of characters in Marvel/Capcom that could make this the game of all games. Just wish their were better crossover games like this. I just hope it wont be just worse then the second.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I hope Chris gets his "Punch Huge Boulders" attack! XD

Oh, and this game needs either Phoenix Wright or Frazischa von Karma from Ace Attorney, or Mike Haggar from Final Fight (Who cares if he's similar to Zangief, Mike is a pro-wrestling mayor! :P). Or Psylocke from X-Men would be nice too. Ah well, there's supposed to be like 30+ characters in this game so I'm sure we'll get some cool new faces.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
;_;

I won't be able to plaaaaaay iiiiiiit D:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not necessarily. Capcom has been trying to push more of their games onto the PC platform. It will take longer for that port to be released, but as long as they worked it out with Marvel then it should happen. RE5 and SFIV are both on PC. XP
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Chris should have a move that makes Wesker try to assasinate him with the uroboros arm but instead he QTE dodges and it hits the enemy instead.

:3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
:P Well, Frank West can summon zombies into the battle in that other Vs. Capcom game and he's going to be in MvC3, so having Chris summon Wesker isn't completely far-fetched. Heck, it's more than that, your idea sounds fun. XD

I'm thinking though that fans would rather have the Duke Nukem wannabe be a full fledged character rather than just as a Special Move cameo.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Now that you mention it, who the hell is Frank West? Saw him yesterday when I checked a video on MVSC2 on YouTube and he looked like fun. He made me remember of that ugly anime-like reporter fighter you could chose in Marvel vs. Street Fighter.

Anyway, I wish for Shooting Star Rockman to make an appearance in MVSC3. I want him doing all those Battle Cards attacks like in the anime and also want him morphing into Black Ace to pull that ridiculously overpowered Black End Galaxy move on your opponent XD
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Frank West is the main character of Capcom's XBOX 360 game, Dead Rising. It's actually very different from their Resident Evil games, and is more of an open world game. You play as a reporter who's trapped inside of a huge mall for three days in a town where most of the population has become zombies. You can use all sorts of weapons like Gumball Machines, Benches, Chainsaws, Shotguns, or just about anything you can get your hands on. There's also a leveling up system where you get stronger as you save survivors and kill zombies. It's very much like a fun, cheesy horror movie simulator. XP
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions