Join our server on Discord

What happened to the RPG Section? (Not Other RPG)
You decided to place your RP in the worst area possible, lol. Others' RPGs is full of private RPGs that get bumped almost as fast as a GameFAQs' boards topics. Your RP doesn't seem to be private, either, as you appear to admit more than one partner, you coulda gotten some more attention if you had placed it in Straight or Mixed Out RPGs. If you want, I can do that for you, or you can copy and paste the post in either of those areas and then delete the thread in Others' yourself.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(04-22-2010 12:31 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: You decided to place your RP in the worst area possible, lol. Others' RPGs is full of private RPGs that get bumped almost as fast as a GameFAQs' boards topics. Your RP doesn't seem to be private, either, as you appear to admit more than one partner, you coulda gotten some more attention if you had placed it in Straight or Mixed Out RPGs. If you want, I can do that for you, or you can copy and paste the post in either of those areas and then delete the thread in Others' yourself.

Nah. My ideas arent that good. But thanks for the tip though. I'll just wait until someone opens up one that sounds interesting.
<.<'' Hey hey now lol. Chaos isn't something to toy with after all...

I'll move it myself, thanks for the tip... I really need to remember that... >.<'' The last mega one I was in was the Adventures of the DaD RP and it was there so I had always thought to try and start a rp there ^^''
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Was talking to Matthew.

By the way, why not join existing RPs or bump the ones you want to see back in action? Those two are other ways of playing, rather than just focusing on starting from scratch. Also, I don't want to be a rain cloud in your parade, but people who have some history of suddenly disappearing aren't really trusted with GMship, a good RP that dies out because the GM sucks at meeting player demands (indirect ones, of course), leaves, stops posting or simply doesn't pay attention makes for a gigantic deception that is hard to forget. But that's just how I see it, it may not work that way on all cases.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I see... Hmm... Well, if I must start from the beginning once more, then I shall... just hope that there's one for me to join. ^^'

For now I'll see about reviving my previous RPs like you said and focus on getting that up and running or finished.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
If there's one you like but it's too long, don't be afraid to ask the GM for admittance. In my case, when a new player asks to join an ongoing RP I made I generally tell them to read what's happened so they aren't out of the loop, but if the RP's too big I also offer them a plot summary so I can tell them what happened myself, in a shorter paragraph or two.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zanea Tales is just now getting revamped; it's the perfect time to join in and fight with us.
(04-22-2010 12:51 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Was talking to Matthew.

By the way, why not join existing RPs or bump the ones you want to see back in action? Those two are other ways of playing, rather than just focusing on starting from scratch. Also, I don't want to be a rain cloud in your parade, but people who have some history of suddenly disappearing aren't really trusted with GMship, a good RP that dies out because the GM sucks at meeting player demands (indirect ones, of course), leaves, stops posting or simply doesn't pay attention makes for a gigantic deception that is hard to forget. But that's just how I see it, it may not work that way on all cases.

sorry.
If you want a Digimon related one, I would be willing to start Digimon Revived. It never really got off of the ground last time but as it would be the only Digimon one this time maybe it would stand a chance.
My main problem with RPing on this, or any other site, is that people tend to lose interest quickly if the RPG doesn't quite fit with what they had in mind. Or seemingly at random for some people.. An example of the latter would be the super hero RPG. It was going strong for awhile.. and then it just stopped.

I realize that it's pretty much the natural progression on the internet.. but I know that you all used to be able to keep interest in an RP for a long time, even one with no predetermined plot. (The Furry College thing is a prime example of this..) Is it just that many of the more dedicated RPers have left? Or are people bored with it all?
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."