Join our server on Discord

What happened to the RPG Section? (Not Other RPG)
I'm looking over some of the RPs that are on the Yuri and the Straight (Haven't checked beyond that) and it seems that the RPs there are dead in the water since 2009. What exactly happened to those sections? ':/

I really do miss the massive RP I was in in the past, and even the others I was in too. I considered reviving them if they weren't active, but I don't know if anyone would participate in them now seeing how my first RP started since I can't back didn't have any effect. ._.''

I was asking since I was looking for one to join, as again I'm trying to get back into my old ways of RPing. I know I said it in the past before, but with my irl issues in the past now resolved, somewhat i can RP again... but there doesn't seem to be any to join tho.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Many talented people leaving this site including myself because they probably bored, busy with RL stuff or cannot wait for long to see a new reply.

Previously, I do enjoy RP'ing with others especially in Mixed RP and we really have a good time. But now, really less people to come here.

But I came back here just to change a little taste and of course, continuing my private RP with others.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Main RPs such as Furry College and Southern Cross, two of some of the best RP's, died a while ago. They kept quite a lot of activity. People are leaving left and right, are busy with RL stuff, and generally things just seem to go to pot.

So yeah. Guess it's just a show of the times?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Resident Evil 5 and Mass Effect have taken me hostage. That summed to Zanea's Tales caretaking and studying for college, working out in the gym and spending time with my sister and some friends have really taken my free time and will to come and post. That and people take too long to reply, some bring promise by creating/joining a RPG but then kill it by leaving when their characters take on an important role. I personally hate that.

Regardless, I'm not going anywhere, Matt, and I'm always willing to help with an RP that, of course, I've to like first. My and Shadow's RPs aren't dead though, they just had a decline in activity but we still keep them alive even with two players each, that's our level of great experience ;D

Still, since I'm tied up and *Being pointed at by Chris Redfield while being kept down by asari quadruplets* I can't speak of anything related to video-games no longer, I'm in top physical and mental shape and there's nothing wrong with- what the hell, man? That writing sucks. *Static*

-Anyway, create your own RPGs, dude. I'm sure they'll get attention, if I like them, I'll also join, and I'm not known for leaving after joining, so I'll help so long as you put the same responsbility for it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well as far as I see alot of people have lost interest. I tried creating two Digimon-related RPs that everyone just forgot about.

If you have an idea for an RP you can use this sub-forum to see how many people are interested in it.
This site lacks any form of circulation, which means new members, that are decent, aren't replacing the old members who left.
I've noticed the DaD population had a HUGE drop at one point in time, for whatever reason, and never recovered from it.
So do you like to play with cannon characters? We might be able to make a small rp.
I'm pretty sure that drop your talking about Aether is from when we switched to .org from .com. Anyways, I'm near lifeless so I'd be happy to RP if I like it.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
(04-21-2010 02:48 PM)Gogglehead Wrote: So do you like to play with cannon characters? We might be able to make a small rp.

We RPed before, I joined both of your Digimon ones and kept up with them, Mimi/Palmon in one and Sora/Biyomon in the other, but soon others weren't replying...

Canon or Original is fine with me, but there's only so few Canon chars I'm familiar enough with...

One thing I was wondering though, has anyone seen my latest RP I started on Other RPG? I was just wondering if there happen to be anything wrong with it to why no one would join is all... ^^''
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I would love to RP. Its just RPs dont love me. But every RP I look for its either two people playing or thats it. I wanna play. So yeah.