Join our server on Discord

Digimon Live Action MOVIE! =D
Sort of they look weirdly rendered though to look more ...dark then say a cartoony character, but yes. Something like that.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Thats just the Band's style, i was referring to the integration of live action with cartoony CGI
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I think if they make a live action one, (which I think is possible), it needs to have a decent plot line that DOESN'T try to copy from the show. They also need to find a quick way to establish the characters and who they are. Maybe I'll go write an intro to one. I was thinking it should use Bio-merge (solves the problem of why they just don't attack the kids) and the intro is them in the Digital World, almost beaten by the antagonist, when they do bio-merge digivolve. They defeat the villain, (establishing their rolls, such as the leader and such in combat.) Fast forward a few years, a new threat has arisen, they partake on a small quest in the digital world to regain biomerge, come back to real world and KICK SOME ASS!!! maybe throw in a neat new dna digivolution or something.
lol i saw godzilla,king kong what els one of the secene from men in black thats funny but who ever made this trailer i give them a thumbs up for at least creativity.
yeah that was awesome i wonder how an actual real life digimon movie would look cuz they look all nice in the show but in real life they wouldn't be so smooth and mabye not so cuddly looking
Creative Minds