Join our server on Discord

Digimon Live Action MOVIE! =D
I know what you think, I know what it looks like, but it is still awesome I think.''=)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S0D6P9FOwk
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
It looks like a bad monster movie to me.. Not at all like Digimon.

To be honest.. I'm more interested in the Thundercats movie I found because of that link.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
You do realize that these are just fake (albeit impressive) fan-made movie previews, right? XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I know, I started noticing some familiar faces about a minuet into the movie preview, but it was well made. I had almost believed it until that point lol. Just thought I'd share this interesting find. ^^

And yeah, the Thundercats preview looks awesome, but I'd rather have the Legend of Zelda one brought out completely. ._.'' That one actually got me hoping for a dream come true.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
It's impressively structured and appears to be the real thing (if you haven't seen Godzilla, Cloverfield, Gremlins or any other films they used in it), but I really don't like these kind of trailers. They jump all over the place, there's no indication of any plot apart from "THEY'RE COMING111!!! OMFG GO SEE NAO!" and it's annoyingly cliche.

One thing i will give this trailer though, it is slightly better then the trailers of all the movies it used; goes to show that even with movies, synergy works.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nice work but still kind of creepy. These fanmade movies are usually really good.
If it's official, then I am not sure what I can say.. I mean, look at how the live Dragonball movie end up...
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(04-17-2010 03:29 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: It's impressively structured and appears to be the real thing (if you haven't seen Godzilla, Cloverfield, Gremlins or any other films they used in it), but I really don't like these kind of trailers. They jump all over the place, there's no indication of any plot apart from "THEY'RE COMING111!!! OMFG GO SEE NAO!" and it's annoyingly cliche.

One thing i will give this trailer though, it is slightly better then the trailers of all the movies it used; goes to show that even with movies, synergy works.

Sadly, some REAL movie trailers are exactly like that.

And across several forums I've seen this exact same thread posted. With the exact same link.

About eight hundred thousand times.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
To me this movie looks like a poor excuse to use big monsters in another monster type movie scope. It looks tiny in comparison to what the movie really really looks like. I really don't think this movie will do well. And it would have been better if they made the movie mixed CG and real life like others movies with cartoon/anime like characters.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(04-22-2010 03:41 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: And it would have been better if they made the movie mixed CG and real life like others movies with cartoon/anime like characters.

You mean a bit like this? (the cartoon element is visible at 0:45)

UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds