Join our server on Discord

your backstory
Ireland! X3 In Dublin! Its pretty here, lots of flowers... unless it's cold. Then everything's dead and reeks of alcohol and stabbings.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Curious. Ireland's starting to sound a lot like Mar del Plata. Oh well, coast-bording strolls are pretty, so I'm not moving out!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooh! You should come here, Boss! Though you might end up spending a lot of time in your chibi form! X3 Not that I mind! I can nurse you back to health, pet style! With lotsss of cuddles!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(walks in, over hears Psycho's conversation and walks away)
(04-21-2010 10:39 AM)RaptorSyn Wrote: I'm new so I Definitely have yet to meet any of you. Where does everyone live anyways? It seems quite a few are outside the United States. I'll Go FIRST!
Nevada, United States!!!

I live in Wales, very sunny over here as the sun has finally dicided to come out, yet it can get a little cold in the morning
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I live in Idaho.. Which is in the US. Not telling the city.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Depends on your lower-body's behavior, Ray. We'll see, we'll see.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wales. Land of rain, rain, severe snow on one to five days of the week in the winter (one day or five days max in a single year will it snow), rain, bits of sunshine accompanied with clouds, cloudy, rain, did I mention rain? Oh, and cold. Compared to everywhere else this is probably the only place watercoats are on constantly when you walk out.

Unless it's sunny. Then you just wear normal clothing.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(04-22-2010 12:54 AM)Kyosan Wrote: Wales. Land of rain, rain, severe snow on one to five days of the week in the winter (one day or five days max in a single year will it snow), rain, bits of sunshine accompanied with clouds, cloudy, rain, did I mention rain? Oh, and cold. Compared to everywhere else this is probably the only place watercoats are on constantly when you walk out.

Unless it's sunny. Then you just wear normal clothing.

Kyo, its sunny definatly sunny right know, but by tomorrow there maybe a chance of rain as the weather over here is always changing. Plus where have you been lately? I haven't seen you around, it's like you disapeared or something?
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I'm secretly a llama flying in the sky, haven't you noticed me? >D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds