Join our server on Discord

your backstory
It seems like all of you have met atleast one other person from the domain in public, so i wanna know, what is the basic story of how you guys met.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
The Mercenary and I know each other from fifth or six grade, though he's a year older, he kind of flunked and we got to course on the same class during 8th grade. Since we both like video games we've always been close, doing the same things and gathering with people that share or shared the same interests. Anyway, right now he's my best friend in the world. Ever since I showed him my first piece of written literature back at grade school he always said I had a knack for writing good stories, and he continued with that opinion when I showed him my first digimon lemon. Ever since then he's been paying a close eye to the DaD and often if I can manage to drag him in he'll join online games or our forum RPGs/games.

He's an anime otaku currently though, so he pays too much time tearing through onemanga.com or whatever english-translated online manga hosting site he can find to be any active around the place.

Also, he's been the artist behind a few pictures I've shown some people during the past, most of them having been directly influenced by me and my imagination but he's got his own artistical knack too! Guess we compensate each other, lol. Other than that, I know Zephyr of Darkness' also is Argentinian, but I'm too lazy to travel to where she is.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I came here around the time this site started. I was here when the board was started on ezBoard and I was here once we got this board.

And so, I met Wise and Zephyr around here once we got this board. I have spoken with pretty much everyone who's been here. Most have left.
Why am I still here? No idea.
Nope. X3 I have never met anyone in public! If you mean IRL that is! XD Otherwise, I've met a lot of people here in front of witnesses (other people who were online at the time).
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
In public...If I have met them I wouldn't know it was them. Being the only one so far out here in washington state. though i have talked to a fair few through instant messaging and email.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Oh. Well, I will meet Zeph in the next year or so. I may even show pics. Clean pics. Just in case you were thinking anything.
Rational passion, Big Dave, Zach attack and I have been friends for a long time. The only other person I've met from here.. It was entirely a coincidence, and I didn't know she was on here at first.

Kimberly (Niyara on here) is my self defense/martial arts instructor. And i consider her to be a very good friend. Probably wouldn't have known that she ever came to this board, if she hadn't shown me some of her art. It's not exactly a question that comes up easily in normal conversation.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
I didn't know anybody when I first came here, and I don't talk to anybody now. ... What DO I do around here?
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
You try to indirectly plagiarise Wise, Asesino. We love you for that, so keep that up.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I... contacted people spontaneously at least once. For data collection.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA