Join our server on Discord

your backstory
I met masquerade..... Out of pure curiosity.
(04-17-2010 07:51 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: You try to indirectly plagiarise Wise, Asesino. We love you for that, so keep that up.

Sad face..
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
I don't exactly get how that's ripping him off.
It was a bad joke anyway. There's actually a nice wall of about a hundred or so miles tall that separates them, but I like Asesino's attitude towards life and problems, that's why I look up to him the same as I do to Wise.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Don't know anybody and still kinda sorta maybe-a don't. I mean, I know a WHOLE LOTTA BUNCHA people that would seem like they go here, but nope I ain't got something. I read, I like, I read some more, I joined, I screwed myself into a bad start and almost quit in the first day, but I turned myself into: ILLOGICAL FACE PLANTER MAN...Person...Dude. Yeah. Basically, nobody understands me now, and I get lotsa laughs from that, so yeah. Take that quantum physics! Oh!
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
(04-17-2010 04:17 PM)Venin Wrote: Don't know anybody and still kinda sorta maybe-a don't. I mean, I know a WHOLE LOTTA BUNCHA people that would seem like they go here, but nope I ain't got something. I read, I like, I read some more, I joined, I screwed myself into a bad start and almost quit in the first day, but I turned myself into: ILLOGICAL FACE PLANTER MAN...Person...Dude. Yeah. Basically, nobody understands me now, and I get lotsa laughs from that, so yeah. Take that quantum physics! Oh!

That has nothing to do with being known or knowing anybody. (likes physics)
It's random! I LIKE HIM! XD I don't get the "Oh!"s at the end of his posts though. Are those orgasms? Did he just suddenly figure something out? XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(04-19-2010 12:22 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: It's random! I LIKE HIM! XD I don't get the "Oh!"s at the end of his posts though. Are those orgasms? Did he just suddenly figure something out? XD

in his pants LOL
Thought it was meant as a soul-like "Ow!".
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ray superglued himself to my leg and hasn't let go since. Everyone else I met were also superglued to various places on Ray's body.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan