Join our server on Discord

New kid in my class!
God dammit guys. >.< XD
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
That's the perfect thing to say.
(04-16-2010 02:34 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: The best. I love douches! -Unless you mean the people kinda douches. Then I just like em. X3

Here's my advice: Sex as an icebreaker?

No sex isnt really an option since he's only 13
Plus, you're both guys. Unless you like guys. Then, it's still an age thing.
OH! When the title of the thread was "New kid in my class!", I assumed you were classmates and the same age! XD It occurred to me then that you said he was new to your school! That totally makes sex out of the question- unless you're underage too. X3

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with a guy wanting to have sex with another guy! -Unless he's straight, then that's just strange.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I'm amused as to how you so blatantly display how young you are on an ADULT website.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I find it amusing you care, Cowboy. S'long as he doesn't outright say he's too young for this site, there's no problem. He could be a teacher for all we know.
(04-18-2010 11:19 AM)AetherRose Wrote: I find it amusing you care, Cowboy. S'long as he doesn't outright say he's too young for this site, there's no problem. He could be a teacher for all we know.

Well we had an issue like this last year. And well. It wasnt too pretty. So idk.
I prefer people be at least 16 before then join but as long as you started puberty, it's not so freaking creepy.
(04-18-2010 01:10 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I prefer people be at least 16 before then join but as long as you started puberty, it's not so freaking creepy.

This is the internet! It does not matter what people say, cause at the end of the day it could all be complete bullshit. Though im EDITED OUT BY ADMINISTRATOR I'v been through alot of stuff - girlfriends, boyfriends, discrimination etc, but for all you know I could just be some 40 year old virgin randomly bullshitting for my amusement. lol
(04-19-2010 12:57 AM)major_apollo Wrote:
(04-18-2010 01:10 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I prefer people be at least 16 before then join but as long as you started puberty, it's not so freaking creepy.

This is the internet! It does not matter what people say, cause at the end of the day it could all be complete bullshit. Though im EDITED OUT BY ADMINISTRATOR I'v been through alot of stuff - girlfriends, boyfriends, discrimination etc, but for all you know I could just be some 40 year old virgin randomly bullshitting for my amusement. lol

And just because you talk to a guy who is a couple of years younger than u it dosnt automatically make you a Paedophile.