Join our server on Discord

Favorite Hero?
The Real Ghostbusters Peter Venkman, not the movie version, and only the Lorenzo Music version.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Rocko

[Image: rockospunky.jpg]

Because Everyday is a very dangerous day.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Here is another one of my favirote hero's.
The cartoon version of Hercules!!!!
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
To be honest, I kind of liked Flay. He had some very serious phobias, which drove him to such extremes. In the end, I successfully did a psychological profiling of him, and it fit like a puzzle. Ergo, he is a psychologically complete character; very few of those exist.
Favorite Hero... I got a few.

Cecil from Final Fantasy Dissidia - Just from him being able to master Light and Darkness together makes him a favorite to me, although his brother Golbez could learn a thing or two from him...

Roxas/Sora - Twin Keyblades. Much mayhem. 'Nuff said lol. He does have the best story out of all I've seen so far.

Last but not least...

Link from Zelda 64/Twilight Princess - He's an overall favorite with his many sword styles, loyalty to his friends and is usually willing to assist in anything it seems... I mean, saving all those girls must have some reward in the end right? xD
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:To be honest, I kind of liked Flay. He had some very serious phobias, which drove him to such extremes. In the end, I successfully did a psychological profiling of him, and it fit like a puzzle. Ergo, he is a psychologically complete character; very few of those exist.

Flay? Which Flay? Flay Gunnar? ;o
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh, I ALSO like Batman! XD I mean- it's Batman!

Batman: *after incapacitating a foreign thief wearing a high-tech suit* Who are you working for?

Thief: *in a foreign dialect, aided by subtitles* You can't understand a word I'm saying and I wouldn't tell you anything if you could.

Batman: *after a momentary pause, he replies in the same foreign dialect, aided by subtitles* I can.... *draws closer so only his pupiless eyes are seen surrounded by the black of his mask.* and you will.

That- and the orchestral version of Batman's theme sends chills down my spine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOSS-ZFDMo4&playnext_from=TL&videos=_PzmWm69YLY
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yuri from Tales of Vesperia. ^ ^ He's so great because he doesn't really fit the profile of a typical hero. I just like the way he did things. It made him look shady, but he was always doing it for the good of everyone else. He was a vigilante. Kind of like Batman. XD
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Xena warrior princess. She's a strong independant woman who could flay you alive if you loked at her the wrong way. And she's gay. <3

Willow from Buffy the Vampire slayer. for many of the same reasons. Except she actually DID flay someone alive once.. But that was for killing her girlfriend, not for looking at her the wrong way.. And she's really funny most of the time. "Hello!? I'm gay now!" ^_^

Oh, And Toph from Avatar the last airbender for being such a complete badass.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!