Join our server on Discord

Favorite Hero?
Anime, videogames, whatever! They still have their overly confident and self-righteous personality! What happens to be your favorite Hero?
I don't know about favorite.. but I like Buffy from Buffy the vampire slayer. Not only is she hot, but she's strong, funny.. And she can sing! (Watch the episode "Once more with feeling to see what I'm talking about there)
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Dante. From "Devil May Cry". *exaggerated hand gestures* That is all.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
He's a hero? lol.

Hmmmmm. . . I liked Vegeta before he had kids. D: curse the new DBZ stuff. Not as cool anymore T^T
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
They don't have to be the main hero.
My favirote hero has to be Ace Ventura Pet Detective. I like him mostly because he's nuts, crazy and likes saving animals even if its the animal he doesn't like 'Great White Bat!'
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Riku and Sora. They cut skyscrapers in half and bat them away with oversized keys. They both constantly rip DBZ and Matrix in their final fight. What's not to like?

Hmm, my favorite all-time Hero has always been Spider Man though. Nothing like driving your opponent nuts by being a sarcastic jackass before beating them down. <3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I've got a few favourite heroes, but I'll mention the top... oh, and one other.

First is Batman. I mean, come on. Unlike all the other superheroes who have supernatural powers to help them with their clause, Batman only has one and it's not even a superpower; intellect. He hasn't got super strength, super sense, any other power. And yet he's a hero. Instead of a caped crusader who uses their newfound power for good, he's... let's face it, a guy in a mask doing what he feels is best.

And of course, Sherlock Hound(Holmes), who's a brilliant chemist, very good at fighting and also can kick metal hooks away while standing on the top of an old-fashioned airplane with his leather boots. That's slightly realistic, and fun.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(04-14-2010 10:21 AM)Kyosan Wrote: I've got a few favourite heroes, but I'll mention the top... oh, and one other.

First is Batman. I mean, come on. Unlike all the other superheroes who have supernatural powers to help them with their clause, Batman only has one and it's not even a superpower; intellect.

Sherlock Hound(Holmes)

have to agree with you Kyo,
Batman brilliant and Sherlock Hound or Holmes only watched him a few time but he is brilliant as well
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
(04-14-2010 10:21 AM)Kyosan Wrote: Batman. I mean, come on. Unlike all the other superheroes who have supernatural powers to help them with their clause, Batman only has one and it's not even a superpower; intellect. He hasn't got super strength, super sense, any other power. And yet he's a hero. Instead of a caped crusader who uses their newfound power for good, he's... let's face it, a guy in a mask doing what he feels is best.
Intellect? I thought his superpower was putting on a husky arthritic voice whenever he's talking...or maybe that's just Christian Bale, i dunno.

Hmm...hate to be cliche but i have to go with Master Chief, or the Arbiter. Both are legends in their right but they don't let the fame, or the fear get in their heads. They're the silent warriors that would fight to their bitter end because it's their duty, and that is something to be admired.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds