Join our server on Discord

Favorite Hero?
There are other superheroes that had no superpowers... There's an entire episode of Justic League Unlimited dedicated only to them. (And batman isn't even in the episode.) The Green Arrow, Speedy, Um.. that knight dude, The vigilante... Just a few examples there.

I've alway liked the heroes who don't start as heroes.. or even start as villains.. Like Spike (aka William the Bloody) from Buffy/Angel. At first he's just a badass vampire looking for a bite (pun intended) to eat. Then he gets a chip in his head so he can't hurt people.. Then he finds that he can hurt demons.. Then he falls in love with what should be his mortal enemy (Who is played by the smoking hot Sarah Michelle Geller) Then he works his ass off to get a soul so he can be good. (Unlike Angel who is cursed with it and can't get laid without going all GRRRRR!!!!)
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
Quote:First is Batman. I mean, come on. Unlike all the other superheroes who have supernatural powers to help them with their clause, Batman only has one and it's not even a superpower; intellect.

And money. Don't forget his most important superpower. That's why Lex Lutor is Super-Man's nemesis.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And money. Don't forget his most important superpower. That's why Lex Lutor is Super-Man's nemesis.
[/quote]

that is true

and here is super heros i like:

The Hulk, 'you won't like me when i am argry' after getting angry he changes into a very call, green mucsle man that like to jump a lot when getting chased!

The Thing from Fantastic Four, likes beatening up the flame dude *can't remember the name of him*
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
(04-15-2010 08:59 PM)Yumi Wrote: the flame dude *can't remember the name of him*
The Human Torch
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
To be fair, Lex Luthor had a "twelfth level intellect", what ever that means, which he used to unravel the very secrets of existence and procure the anti-life equation! XD He's basically a villainous, smarter, unmasked, bald version of batman.

Oh! Oh! I LOVE Deadpool! He's literally crazy! And quirky! And he breaks the fourth wall!

"And now I'M better at doing whatever it is Wolverine does!" -Deadpool, when he levels up in Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

His only power is an enhanced regenerative factor, having been subjected to the weapon X program to survive his cancer (which ended up regenerating the cancer cells as well, disfiguring him and making him have to wear a mask), he makes up for it with high tech goodies (such as a teleportation and cloaking device) and his great marksmanship and swordsmanship skills. He's also a demolitions expert.

Oh, and Canadian! X3

He's so hardcore, that...

[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
favorite hero, Rorshchach from watchman, as well as the comedian. erm, i'll have to get back to you on that one.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Huh, Deadpool? Reminds me of Spawn. But I can't recall ever seeing him in the X-Men cartoon o: What did I miss? D:

Btw, now that I mention him, Spawn's one of my favorites ever since I was able to watch his movie. God, I've a thing for ninja-like masked characters. That and he's like some sort of omnipotent superhero that doesn't have enough with using his powers and also uses machineguns and other weapons to tear people apart <3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heroes from games: Altair/Ezio-both have a strong sense of vengence and feel no pity to the wrong doers. BADASS! GO ASSASSIN'S CREED! WOOTSYVONDOODLE!!

From anime: Neuro from Majinn Tantei Nougami Neuro. He's hilarious, smart, and at the same time freaky. Plus he doesnt let others push him around. He's the mello yet wicked, hero type.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Heroes from Games : The one and only Zack Fair. OR 'Zack The Puppy' Square Enix finally gives us a decent character and then look what happens. Oh The Cruel, Cruel Irony of it all .

And for the anime, I will leave you with one quote.

''Who the Hell do you think I am?! I'm Kamina-sama, the one who will grasp the stars with a manly grip of burning Passion!!''

Ah, Giant Robots.
Big Daddy from Kick Ass.

Great in the comics and the movie!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!