Join our server on Discord

Shy, Nervous and Madly in Love!
No pics for you!
(04-18-2010 05:06 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: You can also skillfully tie his balls in a knot by disguising it as a harmless fondle.

Psst! Pics please!

That might blow his nuts off. Also, trying to hide something were you?
Haha! Of course not! X3 I was sure someone would highlight my ulterior motives for me!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well it's not fun if you don't mind that people did that.
I suggest birth control, they work (according to several medical sites) 95-99.9% of the time, though it takes a bit of maturity to remember to keep the cycle going.
[/quote]

For me it will be condom and pill, don't want to have children as I think I am young to have them right know.

Plus I don't want to be like my mother
(04-17-2010 12:45 PM)Cole' Train Wrote: Well, This does seem like a complex situation indeed. Does he love you back? If not, You would just continue on like you are now, leaving a path full of shattered hope and broken dreams. It does seem like an obsession of sorts. And I laugh at all the ''Inappropriate'' comments here, but in a good way. I mean it's DaD, What am I meant to expect ? :D And Protection is important. My friend was telling me about a time where the condom split, but that's for another time. Right now, find that out. If he doesn't like you, you're wasting your time. Although I may seem a bit negative, but your Ex? Seems like a lost cause if you ask me.

Oh, if your wondering why I have put ex instead of his name, i thought it would be better without naming him. and no he is not a lost cause.

on sec, i have just checked on your user and you live in the same country as me. And I have a mate who uses that nick name 'Cole' train'. Do I know you by any chance?
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
(04-18-2010 05:06 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: You can also skillfully tie his balls in a knot by disguising it as a harmless fondle.

But also... you going to his house to make him breakfast for years tells me something about your relationship; you're both very close to each other, and... well, I think you should just talk to him face to face. If you freeze up, simply ask him to give you time to collect yourself because it's important. If you're at a level where he trusts you enough to come over and make you breakfast, and you go over and do it, it sounds like you can't ever forget him, and that your relationship is worth another shot. Things can work out. People learn from their mistakes.

Well, good luck. X3

Psst! Pics please!

tieing his balls, that would probably hurt him.

and the next time i go over his i think i will probably tell him and i don't know when that is going to happen.

and thanks :D
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Ok, Firstly I do not know you. The fact that I live in the same Region as you and use the same ''Nickname'' as your friend is a mere coincidence. Gears of War is a popular game Ya Know.

And back on subject, Please elaborate. Enlighten me on how this person is not a lost cause. He is your ex, is he not? Ex's aren't supposed to really see each other again ( In Severe Cases ) let alone start a relationship with each other.

And Good point Backlasher. We seemingly don't know the whole story and cannot make assumptions and such. As in, we do not know why they broke up. If we did know, we could come up with a more educated solution.

And tying his balls in a knot? Owch! It's just cruel wishing for any man to get that fate. And if she did, wouldn't he get a bit testy?
It's only painful if you try to masturbate with your balls tied...
I.E. Why you never do that in sex. Tying the shaft, however, is often times used in S/M. Just untie once you can't take it or you're break something. Happens in H sometimes.
Indeed it does.