Join our server on Discord

Shy, Nervous and Madly in Love!
Ok, I have had this problem for over two years. I'm still in love with my ex. Me and him went out for a year and eight months. After him and I spilt up I tired everything in my power to stop loving him, even my family and friends tried helping me and that didn't work.

I've tired:
1) Stop seeing him in school - didn't work as at one point I bumped into him
2) I tried not calling him, seeing him or evening thinking about him in anyway possible - that didn't work as it felt a strange without him too much and I ring him or he rings me at a point
3) Told my sister to put the things he gave me into his room and the pictures - that didn't work, felt too weird as I couldn't stand not wearing the ring or braclet he got me or the teady he gave me as I cannot get to sleep without it

So this is my only option, I have to tell him how I feel about him. But there is three problems stopping me:
1) Shy - When I am around him I become shy a chocked up when I have tried to tell him
2) Nervous - About what he's going to say when I tell him
3) Madly in love - I forget what to tell him as I am too in love and when I go home I remembered I have forgot to tell him.

So what should I do?
1) Beat my shy and nervous side and try to remember?
2) Don't tell him and go crazy?
3) Other options?
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
You still haven't told us why you guys split. It's hard working on a solution when I lack info.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
make small talk, and try to bring the conversation to love or some such thing, relationships i guess. maybe whisper it behind him and around him until you are confident you can say it out louder, and if he asks what you said just say it again...or if your not ready just say something else. *shrug* not really good at this kind of stuff >.<;;.

ask yourself this though, why did you break up? did he break up with you, and why? how come i love him? make yourself angry at yourself for even suggesting that you hate him, get going call him up and ask him if he loves you before you say so yourself.

oh! gotta go, bus is about to get here *i'm at school -_-;; and i'll miss the bus, bye!*
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Stay as friends. No shame in that is there?
(04-07-2010 07:26 PM)Yumi Wrote: Me and him went out for a year and eight months. After me and him spilt up
It's "him and I", not me and him.
(04-07-2010 07:26 PM)Yumi Wrote: 3) Madly in love - I forget what to tell him as I am too in love and when I go home I remembered I have forgot to tell him.
You state you're madly in love with him, and I didn't see a reason to not date again.
(04-08-2010 04:49 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: You still haven't told us why you guys split. It's hard working on a solution when I lack info.
Sorry about the lack of info, was half a sleep when writing.

It was all because of an argument that got out of hand. I cannot remember what the argument was about but that was one of the reasons that we broke up. The other is that we needed time away from each other as we kept seeing each other queit a lot in school or I would go down his.
ask yourself this though, why did you break up? did he break up with you, and why? how come i love him? make yourself angry at yourself for even suggesting that you hate him, get going call him up and ask him if he loves you before you say so yourself.
[/quote]

I know why we broke up, and he told me if the relationship gets worse me and him had to stop going out and I agreed on that.

I love him for many reasons, he is funny, cute, smart and likes to make me happy. I also like him for who he is as when his friends are not around him he shows another side to him I have never seen him do infront of them, but mabey his bestfriend might of seen it before I think *wondering if he did or not?*
I also love him for how honest and sweet he can be around me, if he has an oppion he will tell me, like when I had my hair cut short, he didn't like it so I'm growning it back as I have started to hate having short hair aswell. And when I am not all right, he can notice that the minute he looks at me
I love it when he plays around, like when he bites me nose for no reason or when I tap his nose he bites my finger. Some times he messes up my hair when he feels like it. There are all the things I live about him and I probably have more things on why I love him.

Angry, no. I have never been angry at him, but mabey for a week or two once after me and him broke up. No reason why but I just was.

Hate him, never. I could never, ever hate him as he has helped me through a lot when I was with him. Like when my parents used to beat me up, I was so scared about going home he would calm me down or make me forget about me being scared of my parents just to make me happy.

Does he love me, that is one question I have no idea about. I have asked him before but he said, he doesn't no and that was along time ago. I might ask him again but I don't see him that much anymore as he only rings me when he misses me and I told him to ring me when he wants me over and I cant call him as the house line is dead.
(04-08-2010 08:19 AM)Ryan Wrote: Stay as friends. No shame in that is there?

yes, i am still friends with him
(04-07-2010 07:26 PM)Yumi Wrote: 3) Madly in love - I forget what to tell him as I am too in love and when I go home I remembered I have forgot to tell him.
You state you're madly in love with him, and I didn't see a reason to not date again.
[/quote]

Not to date again ok, here is your answer. Only if he has fallen for someone else and he tells me I will not be going out with him.
Or if he needs time to think on it I'll let him think about going back out with me I will let him and if he says no I will have to try and move on.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Just do what's most convenient for that relationship. If you've already forgotten what that argument had been about then it's clear to me that you shouldn't be nervous about asking him what you need to; and I think at this stage the only thing you really need to ask is: "Want to try it again?", I mean, if he's still available and he's not an ass about what happened, nothing should stop you from following what you want.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Like nike says Yumi. "Just do it."

If you don't tell him, nothing will come out of it, don't be afraid, maybe he'll say no and walk away or maybe he'll say yes and you will be happy. You need to; bite your lip, toughen up, close your eyes tightly and don't think about it. if you keep living like this you will REALLY go mad and hurt yourself, I know this. . . because I did. . . You just need to go with the flow and worry about the consequences later. Either way, It's for the best to just come out and tell him and get to the bottom of your relationship with him.

Don't worry if he says no. . . There are more people in this world to love. Heh, I found that out. . . <3 I love my "Frisky." :P he's amazing, helped me so much. Who knows yumi, maybe someone else is right next to you and deserves a chance. Looks are nothing when it comes to true love, give everyone a chance, That's the lest you can do.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I'm not the best when it comes to advice, especially when it comes to relationships, but I do have some for you.

You will require: A bottle of chloroform, gauze, several meters of rope, a dark, secluded area/room with sound-proofed walls and doors that can be locked to prevent escape, a chair, a zippo lighter, a blindfold, a ball-gag, some whiskey and a car or an accomplice with a car.

Now the first thing you have to do is arrange to meet with him in a secluded area, preferably with no people and with lots of places for you to hide behind. Go there early and when he gets there, hide behind the door or a corner. Apply some chloroform to some gauze and sneak up behind him and cover his mouth and nose with the gauze until he loses consciousness.

Then apply some whiskey to new gauze and dab it around his jaws and neck. This will make it seem like he passed out from being drunk, and people may help you carry him. This is better with an accomplice to help you bring him to the car. Now sit him up on the back so people will think he's just sleeping. Your accomplice will drive, while you sit beside him, and try to keep knocking him out whenever starts regaining consciousness with more chloroform.

When you get to your secure, secluded area, tie him to a chair, gag him and blindfold him, then shut and lock the doors and kill the lights. Make the room nice and pitch black. Wait for him to come to, then ask him a few questions in the dark. Pull off his blindfold to show him that he's in a place he can't even recognize in the dark.

Now so that you can see him properly, flip the zippo lighter open and ignite it. This makes you more intimidating, and the firelight gives you a good creepy ambiance, especially if you hold the lighter close to your face, just bellow it. Make sure not to burn your hair of clothes though.

Now you can take the ball-gag off and ask him questions like "Do you still love me? DO YOU!?" and "Is there someone else? IS THERE!?" You can also ask him if he's willing to take you back and stuff. Ask him anything.

For better effect, you can play some love music in the background to lighten the mood a little.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
You can't ignore the feelings. You've got to tell him something. I would say approach it cautiously though, slowly. Don't blurt out all at once that you love him.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against