Join our server on Discord

Shy, Nervous and Madly in Love!
Or she has a key.
Ok.... This is weird. Moral standards don't have shit on this O.o
(04-14-2010 02:51 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: How do you propose you'll be making Breakfast for him, then? Unless you sneaked into his house at a very early hour and started using his house's stuff, I don't see a whole array of possibilities. That and I'd go against sneaking into someone else's house at an early hour no matter what good intentions you may have.

I don't have to break in his house, when he calls me its usually the day before going over his. I have always got there the usual time at 10 in the morning and he's usually half asleep.

When I get in to his room I always ask him if he wants something to eat and he usually does and that is how I am able to make him breakfast as I have done this for many years.
(04-14-2010 05:49 AM)Ferro Coridis Wrote: Silly, use your head! She and the boy are going to sleep together! lol. . . Right? That's what I'm getting at anyway.

Will me and him sleep together for a while when I go down his?
That is a question that I can't answer as anything could happen when I go down his house.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Bow chika wow wow!
Just remember, always use protection for your canoodling. It's the smart thing to do. No matter what anyone tells you.
(04-16-2010 01:13 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Just remember, always use protection for your canoodling. It's the smart thing to do. No matter what anyone tells you.

of course i am going to use protection
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
What kind of protection is the question.
Condoms suck, they only work like 3/4 of the time, that's an entire 25% chance you'll get pregnant...and if I learned anything from FFT, it's always the *BIG* 25% chances that work!

I suggest birth control, they work (according to several medical sites) 95-99.9% of the time, though it takes a bit of maturity to remember to keep the cycle going.
Well, This does seem like a complex situation indeed. Does he love you back? If not, You would just continue on like you are now, leaving a path full of shattered hope and broken dreams. It does seem like an obsession of sorts. And I laugh at all the ''Inappropriate'' comments here, but in a good way. I mean it's DaD, What am I meant to expect ? :D And Protection is important. My friend was telling me about a time where the condom split, but that's for another time. Right now, find that out. If he doesn't like you, you're wasting your time. Although I may seem a bit negative, but your Ex? Seems like a lost cause if you ask me.
(04-17-2010 08:45 AM)AetherRose Wrote: What kind of protection is the question.
Condoms suck, they only work like 3/4 of the time, that's an entire 25% chance you'll get pregnant...and if I learned anything from FFT, it's always the *BIG* 25% chances that work!

I suggest birth control, they work (according to several medical sites) 95-99.9% of the time, though it takes a bit of maturity to remember to keep the cycle going.

...You could always try pills and condoms. Always wrap him up.
Also there's diaphrams and creams. What's FFT?
You can also skillfully tie his balls in a knot by disguising it as a harmless fondle.

But also... you going to his house to make him breakfast for years tells me something about your relationship; you're both very close to each other, and... well, I think you should just talk to him face to face. If you freeze up, simply ask him to give you time to collect yourself because it's important. If you're at a level where he trusts you enough to come over and make you breakfast, and you go over and do it, it sounds like you can't ever forget him, and that your relationship is worth another shot. Things can work out. People learn from their mistakes.

Well, good luck. X3

Psst! Pics please!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers