Join our server on Discord

Shy, Nervous and Madly in Love!
I agree with Wise. I know no guy that would remain in a relationship with an obsessive psychopath.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah. I'll have to agree. If anyone knows about relationships, It'd be Wise. heh heh
Well, i think making him get knocked out, taken to a very empty place, gag him and tie him up and drive him to the place and then ask him the questions wouldn't work, he would kill me!

So the next time I see him, don't know when that is going to be as he usually calls me out of the blue to go over his.
But when I do see him when I get over his, after he wakes up, after I make him breakfast, and then make him about a few coffee's so he is fully awake I will tell him.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
lol, you actually live with him, or something?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't live with him, I still live with my mum, I live 25 minutes away from him
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
How do you propose you'll be making Breakfast for him, then? Unless you sneaked into his house at a very early hour and started using his house's stuff, I don't see a whole array of possibilities. That and I'd go against sneaking into someone else's house at an early hour no matter what good intentions you may have.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Silly, use your head! She and the boy are going to sleep together! lol. . . Right? That's what I'm getting at anyway.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(04-14-2010 02:51 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: How do you propose you'll be making Breakfast for him, then? Unless you sneaked into his house at a very early hour and started using his house's stuff, I don't see a whole array of possibilities. That and I'd go against sneaking into someone else's house at an early hour no matter what good intentions you may have.

I dunno, I kinda wish somebody would break into MY house and make me breakfast.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
I'm pretty sure it's less "breaking in" and more of a routine thing, or it's a common thing for her to be coming in and out of the house. Either way, trust is not something to look down upon, no matter how many ways it could be destructive.
Put that into practise, Asesino, you might get results. As for Yumi, and looking at the situation from an angle where she doesn't have free access to her ex's home, it'll be fun to start projecting how she'll get there before he wakes up and gets breakfast ready for him.

Also, even if she made the breakfast at home and then carried it to his house, that'd be talking about desperation. Very very freaking desperation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad