Join our server on Discord

SEASON 6 IS HERE!
Quote:Probably it's a part of Namco-Bandai's "pre-emptive marketing strategy." Hopefully they will be successful.

Pretty strange that the show starts at July the 6 but the Digivice comes out in Japan in OctoberShocked
(05-24-2010 04:41 AM)Netevolution Wrote: I still wonder why they got the dare 27.7 in there, if the show really starts at 6 of JulyShocked? Or is is some kind of a preview episode, so that the "real" series then starts at 27.7 Does anybody here speak JapaneseRolleyes???

7/27 isn't a date, it's a time slot...7:27 AM. The show starts on the sixth.

Quote:7/27 isn't a date, it's a time slot...7:27 AM. The show starts on the sixth.

[facepalm]:-/:(;):DCool[/facepalm]
PREVIEW

Looks cool.

PS Found the YouTube link on WTW

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Oh dear overlord of perversion- that looked GOOD- if not a little Power Ranger-y!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Like my friend, I don't think I could be more excited. And it seems Grap.Leomon is fully set for the season. heh heh
Indeed I am! :D

Just found this, title and summary for the first Xros episode.

Taiki Goes Into Another World.

"Due to his superior athletic skills and his inability to refuse a request, Taiki takes part in a various number of athletic clubs. After he finishes practice in the basketball club, Zenjiro from the kendo club challenges him to a match but this is stopped by Taiki's childhood friend Akari. Around that time, Taiki hears a melody that seems to be coming from nowhere and sees a light shaped like a music note. As he strains his ears, he hears the breathing and feeble voice of a young boy mixed within the melody. Surprised by the boy's words that he is "going to die soon," Taiki begins to search for where the voice is so he can save him. Akari and Zenjiro chase after Taiki, witnessing a car crashing into the top of a multi-story building in the middle of the city. However, neither the car nor building are damaged in any way. Immediately after that, the car drops down towards Taiki and the others along with a digital light. However, by listening to the boy's voice, Taiki and the others are able to escape from danger. What's more, an unknown voice tells Taiki that if he wants to save the boy, then Taiki must obey the guidance of the light that has appeared in front of his eyes. When Taiki touches that light called the X (cross) Loader, he is swallowed up by a digital space shaped like a cyber tunnel. There, in the strange other world of the Digital World, a giant Digimon - Mammon - towers over Taiki and the others."

Some parallel of Frontier there, and at start they get to immediately face an Ultimate/Perfect Level Digimon as fodder.

"..Due to his superior athletic skills and his inability to refuse a request.."
Inability to refuse request, ne? Perhaps it also meant the inability to refuse any request at all... (Coughpervyrequestscough)
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
lets see:

Red dino still looks ugly, look dude, you are not Megaman!

I love the uniwolf!

And how many Omegamon look alikes has bandai done?

SnK that sounds a lot like a fanfic, but so did Tamers, so maybe this season will be good...
-I am even more interested now. He's like a hardcore Ash Ketchum!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers