Join our server on Discord

SEASON 6 IS HERE!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...ime-listed

Don't know if anyone's seen this yet, so forgive me if this is old hat news. But there's a new Digimon season coming! And an article strongly confirms it as well. There's an image on With The Will! REJOICE.XD

More Digimon to fap to!

Yah!

-Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
(04-05-2010 03:41 PM)Renafan Wrote: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...ime-listed

Don't know if anyone's seen this yet, so forgive me if this is old hat news. But there's a new Digimon season coming! And an article strongly confirms it as well. There's an image on With The Will! REJOICE.XD

More Digimon to fap to!

Yah!

-Renafan

You'll fap even more at this:
[Image: 04042257_4bb89ae0ab62f.jpg] Twisted
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Oh my gosh. Yes! Digimon will always have more badass designs than any ol' pokemon!! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Don't do the whole mon VS. mon thing. And Yes, that is the picture for the next season. http://wikimon.net/Digimon_Anime_2010 There you go.
Do we need another bloody version of Agumon dammit!? They fucked up Agumon digivlotions last time and they are going to do it again.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(04-06-2010 02:09 PM)DarkChibimon Wrote: Do we need another bloody version of Agumon dammit!? They fucked up Agumon digivlotions last time and they are going to do it again.
Wise man once said, "I gotta have more cowbell"

Anyway this is great news, although do we have any information on the plot? Oh I hope we get to see Azulongmon again, or Yggdrasil because they were awesome!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Don't know about the plot, looks like it revolves around DNA evolution judging by the Omnimon style Knight at the back and the shadow resembles a screwed up Armageddemon. Possible villain?, I don't have a clue, they do look like they've given a Veemon, Greymon, Metalkabuterimon and a Seasarmon a metal redo, the Greymon one looks good though.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I don't know why everyone keeps thinking that the red lizard digimon looks like a Veemon redone. I see no resemblance between them at all o.o

The goggleboy sure strikes me as a cheap copy of Davis though XD
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(04-07-2010 04:00 AM)Lord Patamon Wrote: The goggleboy sure strikes me as a cheap copy of Davis though XD

Daisuke's kid, most likely?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Just remember people, I mod this area so I'll have to ask you to keep any complaining smart and civil until we get more info.
Try an open mind first. At least until we get more info.