Join our server on Discord

SEASON 6 IS HERE!
I'm glad to see you're happy. Make sure to change your pants and maybe you can get some pics of the guy around the time the show premiers.
Thanks for providing link of the clear scans, especially the one with Nene. According to her body build, her age suggests that she seem to be near Taiki-tachi's age.

Oh, well. We can modify that. Twisted
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Quote:According to her body build, her age suggests that she seem to be near Taiki-tachi's age.

She is so ugly i doubt she will be Taichis "girlfriend" Oh and the kendoboy doesent have a female pairTwisted Cant wait to see him barefoot in a Kendo skirt like IoriAngel

Anyway, heres also a pic of the Digivice

http://mantan-web.jp/gallery/2010/05/20_11/10.html

P.S:

Quote:Make sure to change your pants...

Who says im wearing anyTwisted?
http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/digimon_xw/

Main site updated. Now comes with all five characters' full body shots.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
All these characters look merged from past characters

Akari Hinomoto - Chika x Rika
Taiki Kudou - Tai x Davis
Zenjirou Tsurugi - JP x Izzy
Kiriha Aonuma - Ken x Kouji
Nene Amano - Mimi x Juri

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I still wonder why they got the dare 27.7 in there, if the show really starts at 6 of JulyShocked? Or is is some kind of a preview episode, so that the "real" series then starts at 27.7 Does anybody here speak JapaneseRolleyes???
(05-23-2010 03:49 PM)SnK Wrote: Thanks for providing link of the clear scans, especially the one with Nene. According to her body build, her age suggests that she seem to be near Taiki-tachi's age.

Oh, well. We can modify that. Twisted
I suggest we do this so no gets pissy. *mutters* (Freaking perverts. Only find things because they're looking for it.)

(05-23-2010 04:49 PM)Netevolution Wrote:
Quote:Make sure to change your pants...
Who says im wearing anyTwisted?
And I thought only one person said stuff like that. He's Psycho. ...You hit on me like him and I'll Daimon Punch your face.
[Image: 1274604526114.png]

Nice Shoutmon X4 toy. Transformable. :)
Shows not even out yet and they have action figures, hmm.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
(05-24-2010 02:03 PM)Doctor Gabumon Wrote: Shows not even out yet and they have action figures, hmm.

Probably it's a part of Namco-Bandai's "pre-emptive marketing strategy." Hopefully they will be successful.