Join our server on Discord

SEASON 6 IS HERE!
Here is the "final poster"

[Image: digimoncrosswars.jpg]

Pretty "hot" stuffTwisted
New 06 news! Credits to me buddy in DA for this.

Featuring three more of Taiki's friends and the antagonists. including the official name of the season's digivice model

Also, seems there'll be a manga adaptation of the series.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Oh my god! I just CANT TAKE IT! I WANT THE SHOW TO START RIGHT NOW!!!

Have to...calm down! Take my medicine...

Well anyway, it says show to premier on July the 6 Will it then take a "break" like all anime shows these days after around 15 episodes, and continue later in September as i have heared? Please tell me thats not trueCrying...

P.S:It takes a lot of balls to built a plastic digivice these days and actually try to sell it! Wonder does Bandai have some kind trick under there sleeve? Maybe a wifi connection to the internet and new colors+graphics? Are those scans from Mays V-jump?
Are those scans from Mays V-jump?

I believe so. Though hopefully someone will get a bigger and clearer scan.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
What i understand from the poster, is that there will be some kind of a premier episode aired on July the 6:the, and the official series kicks off at july the 27:th

This is not the Digimon im used to, and im afraid the series will "take a break" after around 10-episodes or so. Have to hold our fingers crossed and hope that doesen't happenCrying
People are really happy about this so it should last a regular time.
Plus, it's time slot may be before or after Super Hero Time. The combo of Japanese Power Rangers and Masked Rider. Two big draws.
There you have it, folks. Xros has unveiled two of it's female characters. One's probably near legal age and the other's loli. Both prone to being perved, but rather, it's still early. :p
Wonder why they moved it from Fuji Tv to AshashiShocked?

Quote:People are really happy about this so it should last a regular time.

People loved Gundam 00 and they did the "break" with that too! I know Digimon normally doesent have even close to that many episodes, but theres always that danger to try to "prolong" the show. No evidence of that yet, so we shouldn't start to worry! There will be some kind of a preview episode on 6 of July, and the actual series starts at the 27:th Dont know why there doing the preview thing but this is how i understand it, even tough i cant actually read any Kanji. Maybe im wrongRolleyes
(05-20-2010 03:19 PM)SnK Wrote: There you have it, folks. Xros has unveiled two of it's female characters. One's probably near legal age and the other's loli. Both prone to being perved, but rather, it's still early. :p

Well SnK, do your thing man. lol

This show has potential...I hope they don't go too kiddy and have everything end up happy and sun shining.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Quote:I hope they don't go too kiddy and have everything end up happy and sun shining.

Well usually KIDS shows have a happy ending, even in Japan! Judging from the toy, the target audience is around 8-12 years old, because any older then that would have a cellphone or a PC to play with.

This toys target audience must therefor be very young kids. Of what i understand, Tv Ashashi isn't going to allow any darker themes then Fuji Tv(wich was much more entertainment oriented network) They could kill some Digimon like Leomon(AGAIN)for the sake of the exitement, but thats about it. I could see Viralgreymon rampaging and killing stuss like Cimeramo did, and almost crushing the heros partner Digimon. Hower, truly dark themes in this show arent possible or atleast would be pretty difficult. Digimon Tamers crossed a lot of lines. It was a very powerfull season, but more of an exception to the rule. It's obvios the main baddy of this show aren't those 2 kids who partner viralgreymon. And it is also pretty obvious, that Shoutmon 4x is not hes final evolution. So pretty obviously there holding something back.

Judging from the charecter design, this season will be very much Taiki oriented. The girl whos a part of the gang seems to be more of a "big sister" then hes girl friend, atleast judging how UGLY she is:@ The other boy who is with Taiki is very "good looking" and they say he practices Kendo. In any way, this seems a very Taiki oriented show, tough more "chosen children" may apear as time goes on.

The original Digimon Adventure was itself pretty violent, so yeah, they can do some "fancy stuff" but it's still a kids show aired at around 7:00 am in Japan!

First of all;violence, sex and death cannot be the main feature of a show! A kids show or othwerwise! This isn't some xxx-type anime "movie" There has not be some kid of a plot. Using sex and violence to sell a game is pretty cheap! In his case it would be more of a toy, but yeah you catch my drift, so to saylol That really is the line! If you do that, then you just sink VERY LOW! Digimon usually has never done that. Digimon Adventure was violent, but it was also fun and exiting. Digimon Adventure 02 never went there, and Tamers+Frontier offered new and exiting things to see. Perhaps Tamers went a bit too much into the "dark side" but they made up for that with new and exiting content(both in the anime and the toy)

You just cant do that without lowering the standrads. My original design for a new Digimon season would have been to air both the anime and the toy purely online(that is to have a PC game, with also a cellphone option for "advanced users")In that vision the show would be aired online in flash form, wish also a possibility to download it to your personal computer in high quality. This way you could pretty much show what ever you want, as it is animation, and not subjected to...well, lets say child pron lawsTwisted Still, this creates the dangerous temptation to "go wild" for the director, so there would obviosly have to be some kid of "push backs" against that. Paticularly if we are talking about JAPANESE animation directors! Once they go wild...theres no turning backTwisted So basicly would you want half of the kids killed and the other half raped:@? You just got to draw the line somewhere! A good show sells with a good quality toy(the new one apears to have wifi)and with a high quality anime, that draws inspiration from the toy. Good animation does not "sell" with sex and violence! Atleast not Digimon!