Join our server on Discord

SEASON 6 IS HERE!
Yes, GEEWUN is quite a thing but nothing gets that high after the first part.
I think 06 reverted back to the classic and familiar art style of 01-04 as a strategy of sorts to entice back the veteran fans of the series.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I think the one human with various Digimon partners might work as a possible Season 6. This way, we can get more human-Digimon interaction for a change. We can still go into the human's past, but the Digimon/human interaction is a big part of why "Digimon" is Digimon and why we have this site here, I believe.;P
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
(05-08-2010 01:25 PM)UnknownH Wrote: And she wasn't a standard DiD. She did fight a good number of times. Much more the some of the girls from other seasons. On a scale of Rika to Izumi, She's a Mimi or maybe at least (the lowest) a Juri.

Why Juri? Her leomon does fight a bunch of times. Those times when she doesn't have leomon doesn't count.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(05-15-2010 05:33 AM)tigerlily Wrote: Why Juri? Her leomon does fight a bunch of times. Those times when she doesn't have leomon doesn't count.
I think Unknown was referring more to the will to fight rather than the compiled amount of fights...Jeri is a pacifist but she may be manipulated into fighting for a just cause, whereas Rika is a run and gun redhead who'll fight anything.

I think Takato Matsuki and Henry Wong put it best:
"Can you imagine if Rika were here? She'd probably have us fighting trees just to 'stay prepared'"
"Stupid trees, she'd have us fighting 'stupid trees!'"
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Actually, Izumi is the lowest. Juri is just a step or two above her. And Mimi is above her.
Diva: Aaarrrggghhh!!! Damnit! I'm itchin to see this series now! I demand it air this instant! I better see a Ladydevimon and Lilithmon in this one! There have not been enough of my type in the series!

Me: Demand all you want it won't change a thing. Be patient like the rest of us.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(05-15-2010 02:40 AM)Renafan Wrote: I think the one human with various Digimon partners might work as a possible Season 6. This way, we can get more human-Digimon interaction for a change. We can still go into the human's past, but the Digimon/human interaction is a big part of why "Digimon" is Digimon and why we have this site here, I believe.;P

Monster rancher?
(05-16-2010 05:23 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Monster rancher?

Kind of, and same perhaps can be applied in the earlier stages/chapters of V-Tamer manga.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Monster Rancher the anime was regarded as the worst pokemon rip off.
But, I hear the games are really fun.

And Salem, I had the idea for a season where Lady Devimon was a main digimon. Same with Devimon.