Join our server on Discord

SEASON 6 IS HERE!
Now it is called Xors Wars. Said Cross Wars. Don't ask, I'm not sure.

(04-20-2010 10:36 PM)Acceld Wrote: I hope there's female digimon that have a hot ultimate/mega form.
We all do I'm sure.

(04-21-2010 04:12 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: I'm digging the wolf with the spirally horn! X3
I bet you are.

(04-21-2010 05:05 PM)RaptorSyn Wrote: Bandai needs to get a backbone and take on a darker tone. grumble grumble grumble
Savers. That's your darker tone.
Only season 6 could bring me out of a hardcore semester of study.

I'm disappointed by the seemingly lighter direction. However it could end up being very fun.

It seems very possible that the Cross implies the evolution aspect someone mentioned already. I mean with the evil MetalGreymon looking thing in the background, every other Digimon in the shot makes up that combo-beast with the exception of the pink one.

Should be interesting to see where this goes, but also am one who hopes they flesh out the human cast.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Quote:http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/digimon_xw/

From my personal analysis, the guy on the right back looks like he's a remake of Omnimon, or something similar...another greymon redesign on the left (seriously getting old now). Also, whats with the handheld weapons all of a sudden? Was merging firearms and blades to the Digimon themselves not appealing enough?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It's a good new that there will be a new season of Digimon.

In my opinion, it seems there's lack of creativity at Toei and they create characters from other ones already created and some with an appearance I don't like, talking about those small grey things with horns and sunglasses and the star.

I've just seen it'll be broadcasted in Japan since July 2010.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I just hope they dont use a flat-chest 18 year old girl this time...
(05-07-2010 06:17 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: I just hope they dont use a flat-chest 18 year old girl this time...

Blasphemy! Yoshino kicked ass.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
And she wasn't flat chested. After they changed clothes, you could see it much easier.
(05-07-2010 01:10 PM)UnknownH Wrote: And she wasn't flat chested. After they changed clothes, you could see it much easier.

Yup. :p
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
And she wasn't a standard DiD. She did fight a good number of times. Much more the some of the girls from other seasons. On a scale of Rika to Izumi, She's a Mimi or maybe at least (the lowest) a Juri.
Taiki looks really sexyAngelHeart He looks like a mixture of Daisuke and TaichiCool

Shoutmon is creative! A mixture of V-mon, Guilmon and Agumon-X

The Digivice in the poster is interesting! Seems to have some kind of special slots for cards or something like that. Maybe even a Wifi connection who knows?

Overall this season wont really lift Digimon to the level it used to be 10-years ago, but never the less it will be an interesting experiment, and insprie fanworks, fanart and fangames. Thanks BandaiLone Ranger