Join our server on Discord

SEASON 6 IS HERE!
Righty ho Unkneeknown

I actually think the red lizard looks kinda like Demi-Veemon in a mask to be honest, but what strikes me more is that theres only one human there...does this mean theres only gonna be one digidestined/tamer?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Is... it gonna be like Pokemon then? One trainer, an army of digis?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
That's all we have so far. Hopefully, there will be more humans. Even V-Tamer had more.
Weird thing is, the digimon look kinda blocky to me. Wonder if that's just the art style of the magazine, or if that's what they'll be like in the show.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well..Seems we all have to wait for the next few weeks for the next news about 06. At least the pic gave a ray of hope for those who suffered years long Digimon anime drought.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
For some strange reason, I agree with Shotgun Guilmon, the main digimon does looked definitely like veemon with a mask and was recolored. And the goggle boy looks like the main character of the weird game of Bakugun.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Old news M8 Dragon Ball kai ends this summer somewhere around June-July, and Digimon will take over. It's OFFICIALLone Ranger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf-wP13rCOU

http://www.db-destiny.net/newdigimon.jpg
Yeah. That's all old news. The link is for the game that seems non-related.
If you look closely at the pic it looks like the thing is gonna be based off some kind of keychain game or something. still awesome theres gonna be another season.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Well, fellow Digimon fans. O6 seems to be now officially called:

Digimon Cross Wars.

Credit to my buddy in DA for bringing this news.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...