Join our server on Discord

SEASON 6 IS HERE!
You know what? This is the first season where we haven't seen any main girl Digimon! Season 2 had Gatomon, a carryover at least. This season, they're leaving us guys in the dust...guess they'll surprise us with the fourth main Digimon (he wasn't revealed until later in the form of Falcomon for Season 5 so I assume we'll see the new one later). The best Digimon by far this season looks to be Dorurumon. Looking like Tiger from Monster Rancher is a plus for me. He was awesome.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Depends. There's the Cutemon character. Who knows if it is girly or connected to someone.
Translation as posted on WtW:

Ballistamon: Shoutmon's partner... or rather, a wife-like Digimon who couldn't leave Shoutmon well enough alone and ended up sticking by his side. With its overwhelming power and armor, it becomes the group's shield. An honest warrior who never speaks a word. On very good terms with Taiki, Akari, and Zenjiro.

It still does not say if this is a female character, though the wife-like part implies that...could this be our "main girl". If so color me disappointed. Hopefully they will drop something Rosemon-chest epic later on.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVN9arDbBAU&feature=related

Okay, look at this trailer and you will cameos from your favorite Digimon! This implies that we'll see them as part of the main character's army! At least, perhaps, we'll see them fight!

Seen:
Togemon
Agunimon(!)
Hawkmon
Garurumon(?)
Patamon
Gatomon
Veemon
Agumon
Garurumon(2)
Guilmon
GAOMON(AWESOME)
Angemon(Hand Of Fate Anyone?)

Scuse me for the nerd-gasm. It's nice we get to see some familiar faces...all fan favorites for sure. It's around 16-19 seconds in the new trailer!
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
I completely forgot about the potential for a new DigiMILF!

Nicely done Xros Wars!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-07-2010 03:51 PM)The Reclaimer Wrote: I completely forgot about the potential for a new DigiMILF!

Nicely done Xros Wars!

Hooboy. Mud wrestling with Sayuri?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
YES!

Or a hot kitchen aprons only cook off!

Judging by what's in the pot, I'd say Taiki's mom won't win that cookoff.

Here's some full MILF character art, for...reference purposes...

http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/digimon_xw/character.html

I love that she has the same hairstyle as Taiki.

She looks a bit like a grown up Sora.. Just with the messy bangs...
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Haha, the Japanese translates to Mother Taiki or Taiki's Mother.

She needs a name!