Join our server on Discord

most badass rookies
(03-29-2010 10:43 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Strabimon#Strabimon

Also... Strabimon. Look at him. LOOK AT HEEEEEM!! That's a rookie damnit!
Okay, who gave the steroids to Impmon?

(03-29-2010 01:01 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Renamon's a cool rookie, I agree with what Guilmon 'nd a Shotgun's saying, but I love Guilmon's attacks too much to part from saying his executions are badass.
True, but he's a bread snarfling doofus with more carbon dioxides than braincells. One'd expect me to have voted for the big red one too, but Renamon is by far the coolest of the show, combining beauty, skill, passion and the best catch phrases. Appearence is alike power in that it's useless alone.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Guilmon and a Shotgun might be right on his basis, that Renamon is badass. Yet, she isn't as powerful as Lucemon, who is more powerful than megas at his own rookie level.

Has Renamon defeated Ult or Megas in her rookie mode? No

He said that Renamon is badass, because of her will to help Rika out; well, I give him that.

Yet, my "toga wearing wearing friend"--as Guilmon and a Shotgun plainly put it, may look like a skinny white boy, but he was a fucking badass for taking powerful digimon and yielding unrelentessless power. Has this been repeated in other seasons--since or after--; well no.
Commandramon, simply because it can evolve eventually to a level 8 mega like Imperialdramon Paladin mode, but mostly because he's armed with an M16, its a simple as that.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lunamon is my absolute favorite. Her mega form, Dianamon is pretty deadly and a good healer. ;P Pretty useful as well when she use Crazy Ice. XD

Veemon, what can I say he's very cute. His armor evolution Flamedramon and Magnamon are definitely the coolest and hotest digimon.

Dorumon, he's another cute dragon! X3 And he's soo furrry!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(04-01-2010 12:57 AM)ParkerXD Wrote: Commandramon, simply because it can evolve eventually to a level 8 mega like Imperialdramon Paladin mode, but mostly because he's armed with an M16, its a simple as that.
The only real reason why we can't get any more complex then that is because he didn't really make many appearences in the TV Series.

Also, if you wanted to bring up badass military dragons, why did you leave this cool collateral damager out?
[Image: 275px-Tankdramon.jpg]
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
That would be his ultimate Tankdramon. Of course, the mega is Darkdramon.
And combined with Bancho Leomon, they form what could take down Lucemon. Chaosmon.
(04-03-2010 01:24 PM)UnknownH Wrote: That would be his ultimate Tankdramon.
In my defense, I forgot about the whole Rookie thing when i saw the awesome guns and teeth and stuff.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah. I know. And Bancho Leomon's ult. is this.
http://wikimon.net/Loaderleomon
Robot lion drill/wrecking ball.
wow Ive never seen Strabimon but totally badass
and I love Impmon so I have to say he is badass. His attitude esp and come on! hes a little demon! <3
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)
(04-04-2010 01:09 PM)UnknownH Wrote: And Bancho Leomon's ult. is this.
Robot lion drill/wrecking ball.
Looks a bit like Mihiramon, without wings, being bipedal and using a mace instead of nunchucks...ergo, i LIKE it!
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds