Join our server on Discord

most badass rookies
In your opinion, who are the most badass rookies?

Lucemon--well, for looking like a skinny blonde white boy that is wearing a toga, he was sure a badass for making the Royal Knights to cower at his feet, which sure is something.

Impmon--he was just a badass, in his own right.

Arkadimon--In his rookie mode, he can kill megas with one attack
*ahem* shes yellow, kickass and can take down adult levels with little to no effort. She may be in servitude to a kid but that gives her passion and strength, ergo she'd punch through rocks to save Rika.

Impmon was just like terriermon, all talk and no power. However, when he turned into Beelzemon he was kickass!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I actually though Keramon was pretty cool. Not a lot of rookies look inherently evil. They did a good job with him. Renamon is also kickass, I'm a fan of Impmon, Veemon's tough, blah blah blah.
(03-28-2010 09:13 PM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: *ahem* shes yellow, kickass and can take down adult levels with little to no effort. She may be in servitude to a kid but that gives her passion and strength, ergo she'd punch through rocks to save Rika.

Impmon was just like terriermon, all talk and no power. However, when he turned into Beelzemon he was kickass!

Dude. How is Renamon a badass compared to Lucemon. Lucemon can take down megas with his grand cross and made the Royal Knights his own bitches.
(03-29-2010 03:20 AM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: Dude. How is Renamon a badass compared to Lucemon. Lucemon can take down megas with his grand cross and made the Royal Knights his own bitches.
Because she, unlike your toga wearing friend, actually works for her kills. She is badass because she needs to protect the person she loves, not because she's an attentionwhore. She is badass because you can see her suffer whilst she's attacking, but she doesn't give up. The purpose to protect gives her passion, and with passion comes strength and with strength, just like with John Mc'lane in Die Hard.

Lucemon on the other hand comes off as a whiny little git who's biggot attitude to the digital world and its inhabitants makes him look rediculous rather then fearful. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it takes more then a killer attack to be badass.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(03-29-2010 04:32 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(03-29-2010 03:20 AM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: Dude. How is Renamon a badass compared to Lucemon. Lucemon can take down megas with his grand cross and made the Royal Knights his own bitches.
Because she, unlike your toga wearing friend, actually works for her kills. She is badass because she needs to protect the person she loves, not because she's an attentionwhore. She is badass because you can see her suffer whilst she's attacking, but she doesn't give up. The purpose to protect gives her passion, and with passion comes strength and with strength, just like with John Mc'lane in Die Hard.

Lucemon on the other hand comes off as a whiny little git who's biggot attitude to the digital world and its inhabitants makes him look rediculous rather then fearful. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it takes more then a killer attack to be badass.

At least, my toga wearing friend can defeat MEGAS at his own rookie level and totaly pwnd the Choosen kids; and had the Royal Knights down.

Renamon is sort of badass, but not 100 percent.[Image: Renamon.PNG]
[Image: 275px-Lucemon.jpg]
Actually, the only thing badass about Lucemon are his powers. I mean, he looks like someone who'd get molested by someone's original character! XD And he's cute! At least he can destroy moons and stuff to overcompensate for that.

Now Renamon is badass because well, she's a freaking NINJA! Her blink-and-you'll-miss-it speed, her eyes, gloves, markings, shoulder spikes/feathers, her nimbleness and fighting prowess- it makes me squee every time. Also, most rookies have like, fireballs, lightning bolts, gusts of hot air, rape-vines... she has a freaking storm of flesh-shredding photon diamonds and teleportation, oh, and a super punch! XD Oh, and her sexy but dominant and evil/playful voice. God that voice...

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Arkadimon_...8Rookie.29

Now Arkadimon (Rookie), that thing can practically kill ANYTHING with its Soul Absorption attack, AND can erase digimon with Erase Sickle. It also looks creepy, which is a bonus for me! X3 Also, its pink!! That's like, the ultimate demoralizer! Being killed and eaten (or vice versa) by a pink-crab-alien-thing!

http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Strabimon#Strabimon

Also... Strabimon. Look at him. LOOK AT HEEEEEM!! That's a rookie damnit!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's a cool rookie, I agree with what Guilmon 'nd a Shotgun's saying, but I love Guilmon's attacks too much to part from saying his executions are badass. One'd expect me to say Veemon as well, but his V-Head Butt attack is just plain dumb. He's a friggin' dragon! Make him cough up a firebomb like the other two main lizards, geez!

Rants aside, angry Dorumon from his movie looks really badass, when he's not crying like a baby at least.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ok. So this, being badass is mostly based on looks then, what they can or could do. And so, some of these picks may not look badass but GP does have a point about the action. He just doesn't look very cool.
Yea as for Looking badass, I'm going to agree with lasher on Strabimon, OLD Falcomon was badass looking, and I like the picture of Guilmon X on Digimon Wiki.
[Image: Guilmon_X_b.jpg]
All that of course on the ones I already stated.
As for Lucemon, I just didn't really like the idea of him anyways. OP never really appealed to me, not his massive amount of it anyways.