Join our server on Discord

I’m wandering ‘round confused, wondering why I try.
(03-16-2010 06:21 AM)Crim Wrote:
(03-15-2010 03:56 PM)UnknownH Wrote:
(03-15-2010 03:31 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Then definitely, congratulations. Someone has to date the Nigerian women.

Ha. Usually that's just the horrible wigger white men.

Ah, so everyone here DOES know I'm black. Cool. *ting*

you is black?! j.k. I found that out in the post your picture thread once. xD
(03-16-2010 06:21 AM)Crim Wrote: Ah, so everyone here DOES know I'm black. Cool. *ting*
You get what I mean. Now if I was going to make a bad joke, I'd say that the white women were over there. Or something of that nature. heh
I read it, and you ask a lot from mere humans.
Attractive and intelligent are oftentimes paired with either arrogance or a flirtatious lifestyle. This is, of course, how the human race has been raised. Perhaps someday this problem will change, but for the time being, what you ask for is rarely met without monstrous side-effects.
So...are you suggesting that wise should lower his standards for either intelligence or beauty, Aether?

Also, please don't mention monsterous sideeffects in the presence of my imagination again...it makes me think of the weirdest things to occur due to a sneeze.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:I read it, and you ask a lot from mere humans.
Whatever it is, it's no more than I ask of myself.

Quote:Attractive and intelligent are oftentimes paired with either arrogance or a flirtatious lifestyle. This is, of course, how the human race has been raised.
I'm okay with that. I don't expect loyalty unless I'm actually in a relationship with someone, but I do expect honesty.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That's a good thing though. Lies can come later. heh heh
Wisemon...
You are, in that case, a quite extraordinary human being, however most are perfectly okay without betterment.
This may sound... a little odd. But did you every try a library (or a book store)? No, not for a book! Usually the smell of books keeps the stupid ones away while they prowl their natural habitats (clothing stores, or the couches in a mall) waiting for an equally stupid man to feast on. I found my last two girlfriends around books. First was at my local library and second was at the Border's in the mall. The girl (Shallah) I met at Border's is amazing, but I don't want to dis-hearten you. Either way look their, find the ones in sections you like (for me its usually the Sci-fi or metaphysical areas).

Keep trying, the fisherman does not give up and try to hunt dear he goes out again and throws out the line....and waits.....does some more waiting....and then dies of starvation three weeks later, unless he happened to catch a fish. In which case he got seriously fucking lucky.
Only insane people think they are sane. And all the people who think they are sane, are in denial and you are deluding yourself in your insanity and only insane people are that delusional.
[Image: Khornee.jpg]
I'm definitely no relationship expert; the only experience I have on relationships involves following girls who go out at night for an indefinite amount of time and then writing down their addresses and favorite haunts before heading back home, this one black girl whom I was really really attracted to because she was soooo smart and pretty and full of spunk and loved anime and vampires but turned out only liked me for my advice on some guy who had asked her out but I still like her and we keep in contact- HUFF HUFF HUFF- my older female cousin taking advantage of me when I was a child, my younger male cousin and I engaging in foreplay, my very deep relationship with my dog, and countless relationships that went south.

Okay, so I may have some experience on failing at relationships.

I'll just leave it at this!

"You're reasonably good looking, you have a healthy lifestyle, a great body, and you're abundant with sharp wit, sarcasm and unforgivably high amounts of intelligence. Also, you're atheist, so it doesn't matter what religious background this girl comes from! Sure you may defecate a teensy bit more than the average hippo, but you also have fine tastes and high standards, and perhaps a higher virility, libido, and flexibility than the average human male, making you all the more sexually, mentally and aesthetically attractive to the opposite sex and me. I have no idea what my point is supposed to be or if I even have one, but you're a fine- nay- expensive gourmet dish that everyone and me want a taste of, and so, you'll eventually find your significant other whether you like it or not."

Also, you'll probably still look hot when you're pushing 500 years old.

Where am I?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers