Join our server on Discord

I’m wandering ‘round confused, wondering why I try.
I know I haven’t been on here very often lately. I had a girlfriend from September to mid-October, and it was awesome. She was as close to everything I’ve ever wanted in a girlfriend as I think I’ll ever get. She liked me too, but she broke up with me over a good intention that went wrong due to a breakdown in communication. She forgave me for that, but because I tried too hard to sway her back into a relationship, and because I’m “too honest, too naïve, too innocent, and don’t have enough life experience,” she said she was done with me and cut off all communication. I sent her a letter, but I doubt she read it.

I have met like a dozen girls since her who have seemed to be interested in me, none as good all-around as my ex, but I think they deserve a chance if they’re willing to like me.

They all lie. They all play games. Just this week, I sent out emails to four different girls that were perfectly calm, normal, just suggesting times or ways we could get in touch, all girls who said they were interested, and not one of my emails got a response. I even had a date for this weekend, and she just told me to send her an email to confirm the place and time. I sent it, no reply, tried an alternate method, and still no reply. Another girl I went on a few dates with, I tried to plan the third with her, but she’s been “busy” for a month, and other clues strongly indicate she’s seeing someone else. I gave her a chance to come clean, subtly, but she didn’t, and she had touted her honestly previously. What the hell?!

I wouldn’t say I’m desperate, but I really feel the hole in my life more than ever. It’s more than that though. I feel like I’m losing my identity. I play along, and I trust them, and in further emails, I have to pretend like they’re not snubbing me or lying to me. I badly want to call them on their bullshit. My ex played the same tricks; I know, but at least she had lots of other stuff to like. I just want a girl who likes me and doesn’t play games. She also has to be attractive and reasonably intelligent, but that’s about it.

I know men play games too, and in many ways, it’s because of that women are the way they are. I wish there was a way to kill all those men and start over, or something. I don’t know those men though, wouldn’t want to, and I’m just really pissed off at women right now.

And I'm aware that courting several at once is a game too, but with my kind of odds, I don't have much choice, and at least I would be honest about it if I were asked.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(03-14-2010 11:54 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Another girl I went on a few dates with, I tried to plan the third with her, but she’s been “busy” for a month, and other clues strongly indicate she’s seeing someone else. I gave her a chance to come clean, subtly, but she didn’t, and she had touted her honestly previously. What the hell?!

Probably because in the "Real World," (please note the quotation marks) 3rd date equals sex, and she couldn't handle just telling you, "Let's wait awhile."

Not saying sex with you wouldn't be awesome, or you have a tendency to find whores with principles.

You be awesome! Good news on the "us folk" front, I have MY first girlfriend.

Don't ask how it happened, cause the test results STILL haven't come back yet, lol (I think drugs were involved)
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Quote:Probably because in the "Real World," (please note the quotation marks) 3rd date equals sex, and she couldn't handle just telling you, "Let's wait awhile."
We hadn't even kissed yet, but thanks for the compliments; I guess.

Congrats, Crim. Out of curiosity, what race is she?
I know that you saw me.
...I'm not sure wheat you should say about what Crim said but I think it's awful how you can't find a girl. ...I don't know if finding a girl from somewhere not near you would work. You know about me so that's why I mention it.
...Maybe if you had a wingman to help. ...Oh wait, I'm not good with girls either. So I might not help much. heh heh
(03-14-2010 01:11 PM)Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Probably because in the "Real World," (please note the quotation marks) 3rd date equals sex, and she couldn't handle just telling you, "Let's wait awhile."
We hadn't even kissed yet, but thanks for the compliments; I guess.

Congrats, Crim. Out of curiosity, what race is she?

I shock the world with this one; she's Nigerian.

The OCA
Quote:I think it's awful how you can't find a girl.
I appreciate the sympathy.

Quote:I don't know if finding a girl from somewhere not near you would work.
I don't think so. Long distance wouldn't work well at the onset.

Quote:I shock the world with this one; she's Nigerian.
Then definitely, congratulations. Someone has to date the Nigerian women.
I know that you saw me.
Um.... keep trying? Sorry. But through my life experiences I lost all sites on relationships. Sorry that i am not much help here. :<
(03-15-2010 03:31 AM)Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:I shock the world with this one; she's Nigerian.

If no one has made me feel like I've accomplished something by creating this relationship, you, sir, have done it in spades. Thank you, I actually laughed my small allotment of ass off when I read that.

The OCA
(03-15-2010 03:31 AM)Wisemon Wrote: I appreciate the sympathy.
I don't think so. Long distance wouldn't work well at the onset.

Well you know how it's true.
Well... You know me.
Ha. Usually that's just the horrible wigger white men.
(03-15-2010 03:56 PM)UnknownH Wrote:
(03-15-2010 03:31 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Then definitely, congratulations. Someone has to date the Nigerian women.

Ha. Usually that's just the horrible wigger white men.

Ah, so everyone here DOES know I'm black. Cool. *ting*

The OCA