Join our server on Discord

FINALLY, THE ROCKET HAS COME BACK...
...TO DaD!!!

[IC]I gotta say, I left the forums over 2 years ago and I have to say, I missed it a lot. A lot has changed. Megamon had an image overhaul so he's no longer a Megaman clone, T.K. and Kari became an item, Rika fell into our laps thanks to a time warp incident and now I'm dating Rika. It's insane!![/IC]

But seriously, What with college and my Wrestling league, RCWF, I didn't have time to come back. But now I'm back, LP put me back in charge of The OCA, and I promise to hang around for a long time. It's great to be back.
[Image: KeiroStarr.jpg]
[Image: classic-76561198021528860.png]
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
(03-03-2010 07:57 AM)DJ Rocket and Megamon Wrote: ...TO DaD!!!

[IC]I gotta say, I left the forums over 2 years ago and I have to say, I missed it a lot. A lot has changed. Megamon had an image overhaul so he's no longer a Megaman clone, T.K. and Kari became an item, Rika fell into our laps thanks to a time warp incident and now I'm dating Rika. It's insane!![/IC]

But seriously, What with college and my Wrestling league, RCWF, I didn't have time to come back. But now I'm back, LP put me back in charge of The OCA, and I promise to hang around for a long time. It's great to be back.

I dont know you. But welcome back. I'd be the leader of the Creative Minds. :P
ROCKET! Dude, i remember you from like, WAY back! That is to say, i saw you post a fair bit, then you stopped :P We didn't actually talk ^^
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(03-03-2010 09:57 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: ROCKET! Dude, i remember you from like, WAY back! That is to say, i saw you post a fair bit, then you stopped :P We didn't actually talk ^^

It's great to see I'm remembered around here. I remember you too, GAAS, ya crazy nut. :P
[Image: KeiroStarr.jpg]
[Image: classic-76561198021528860.png]
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Your name is familiar, but I don't know who you are. Whatever, welcome back. I'm now the grue of the Author's Den.

The grues eat well tonight.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
(03-03-2010 02:50 PM)Lost Requiem Wrote: Your name is familiar, but I don't know who you are. Whatever, welcome back. I'm now the grue of the Author's Den.

Popcorn and candy?
(03-03-2010 09:04 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(03-03-2010 02:50 PM)Lost Requiem Wrote: Your name is familiar, but I don't know who you are. Whatever, welcome back. I'm now the grue of the Author's Den.

Popcorn and candy?

Come a bit closer to the darkness and find out.

The OCA
(03-04-2010 04:35 AM)Lost Requiem Wrote:
(03-03-2010 09:04 PM)Ryan Wrote:

Popcorn and candy?

Come a bit closer to the darkness and find out.

*Leans into the void of darkness.*

Hey! Those are my chocolate covered Carmel barrels! Son of a bitch!
It's pitch black in here...

Just the way Grues like it.

(Devours Ryan)

Grues eat well tonight

The OCA
riiiight. not the tread to start a darkness battle sooo. *Combusted into flames and disappears*