Digiartists' Domain Community!
FINALLY, THE ROCKET HAS COME BACK... - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Intro Threads (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: FINALLY, THE ROCKET HAS COME BACK... (/showthread.php?tid=9352)

Pages: 1 2

FINALLY, THE ROCKET HAS COME BACK... - [MEN] Keiro Starr - 03-03-2010

...TO DaD!!!

[IC]I gotta say, I left the forums over 2 years ago and I have to say, I missed it a lot. A lot has changed. Megamon had an image overhaul so he's no longer a Megaman clone, T.K. and Kari became an item, Rika fell into our laps thanks to a time warp incident and now I'm dating Rika. It's insane!![/IC]

But seriously, What with college and my Wrestling league, RCWF, I didn't have time to come back. But now I'm back, LP put me back in charge of The OCA, and I promise to hang around for a long time. It's great to be back.

RE: FINALLY, THE ROCKET HAS COME BACK... - Ryan - 03-03-2010

(03-03-2010, 07:57 AM)DJ Rocket and Megamon Wrote: ...TO DaD!!!

[IC]I gotta say, I left the forums over 2 years ago and I have to say, I missed it a lot. A lot has changed. Megamon had an image overhaul so he's no longer a Megaman clone, T.K. and Kari became an item, Rika fell into our laps thanks to a time warp incident and now I'm dating Rika. It's insane!![/IC]

But seriously, What with college and my Wrestling league, RCWF, I didn't have time to come back. But now I'm back, LP put me back in charge of The OCA, and I promise to hang around for a long time. It's great to be back.

I dont know you. But welcome back. I'd be the leader of the Creative Minds. :P

RE: FINALLY, THE ROCKET HAS COME BACK... - Guilmon and a shotgun - 03-03-2010

ROCKET! Dude, i remember you from like, WAY back! That is to say, i saw you post a fair bit, then you stopped :P We didn't actually talk ^^

RE: FINALLY, THE ROCKET HAS COME BACK... - [MEN] Keiro Starr - 03-03-2010

(03-03-2010, 09:57 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: ROCKET! Dude, i remember you from like, WAY back! That is to say, i saw you post a fair bit, then you stopped :P We didn't actually talk ^^

It's great to see I'm remembered around here. I remember you too, GAAS, ya crazy nut. :P

RE: FINALLY, THE ROCKET HAS COME BACK... - Lost - 03-03-2010

Your name is familiar, but I don't know who you are. Whatever, welcome back. I'm now the grue of the Author's Den.

The grues eat well tonight.

RE: FINALLY, THE ROCKET HAS COME BACK... - Ryan - 03-03-2010

(03-03-2010, 02:50 PM)Lost Requiem Wrote: Your name is familiar, but I don't know who you are. Whatever, welcome back. I'm now the grue of the Author's Den.

Popcorn and candy?

RE: FINALLY, THE ROCKET HAS COME BACK... - Lost - 03-04-2010

(03-03-2010, 09:04 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(03-03-2010, 02:50 PM)Lost Requiem Wrote: Your name is familiar, but I don't know who you are. Whatever, welcome back. I'm now the grue of the Author's Den.

Popcorn and candy?

Come a bit closer to the darkness and find out.

RE: FINALLY, THE ROCKET HAS COME BACK... - Ryan - 03-04-2010

(03-04-2010, 04:35 AM)Lost Requiem Wrote:
(03-03-2010, 09:04 PM)Ryan Wrote:

Popcorn and candy?

Come a bit closer to the darkness and find out.

*Leans into the void of darkness.*

Hey! Those are my chocolate covered Carmel barrels! Son of a bitch!

RE: FINALLY, THE ROCKET HAS COME BACK... - Lost - 03-04-2010

It's pitch black in here...

Just the way Grues like it.

(Devours Ryan)

Grues eat well tonight

RE: FINALLY, THE ROCKET HAS COME BACK... - Ryan - 03-04-2010

riiiight. not the tread to start a darkness battle sooo. *Combusted into flames and disappears*