Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
My lips softly touched his, I started to groan even more as he touched my body.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
My fingers began its venture to find her treasure, slowly moving in circular motions. My tongue darted a little from my mouth on her lips, seeking entrance.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I could feel his fingers entering my folds. I started to feel really horny, slowly I opened my mouth letting his tougue enter my mouth.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I could tell she was feeling turned on as I french kissed her sofly. My fingers spreading her opening a little and closing them repeatidly for a moment before diving in a little more before going back to spreading her nether lips. My thumb circling around where her clitoris was though not even brushing it or touching it.
The OCA
ooc: I have to go soon, when i'll leave i'll be back monday and I'll be able to go onto MySpace then :D

As we had a french kiss, I stared to feel his fingers moving along my folds.
Creative Minds
The OCA
(OOC: oh, y'ok, hopefully you get the PM problem fixed...try going to the "user CP" and click the "Edit Options" there should be some boxes and somethings. one of them should say something along the lines of "allow others to send me private messages" or something.)

I break away from the kiss to get a little air before nuzzling her neck a bit, and taking an experimental nibble of her earlobe. My fingers working thier magic as the ring and index fingers spread her open as the middle finger went in deep before coming out. closing her lips before starting over. The thumb digging gently where her pleasure button is.
The OCA
"Um.... you are such a tease." I said in a cute voice.
Starting to groan a little, but as he pushed on my 'G' spot i started to groan more
I started to move my boday a little closer to him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Only for you my lady..." I murmer as she moves a little closer, her groaning making me want to wild on her. This time I let my finger move in circular motions as it went in once again, only moving out a little ways before going back in.
The OCA
Thinking about what idea that Anthony came up with as he started to pleasure me even more.
I started to groan a little and I asked,
"Um.... babes, why don't we do that idea you asked to do?"
starting to think what it is called again.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Nibbling at her ear again I murmer softly. "Mmm? and which idea was that? 'Answer or take off' or the blankets?...though i think the game was your idea...." I knew perfectly well what my idea was, but I wanted to tease her a little more, I think as I move another finger inside of her.
The OCA