Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
This RP is only for Yumi (me) and Fred_18.
No people to write on this thread except for modarators to write to us only in this thread.
Thank you.
:D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two mates named Nikki and Anthony are on holiday, as due to the snow they miss there flight.

After returning home, an hour later they get trapped in the house from the snow and they have no way of contacting anyone from the outside.

Up stairs trying to look for any way of getting out of the house. "Anthony, have you found any way out yet?" I shouted.
I jumped of the chair and went into the other room.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
After once again opening a curtain to a wall of snow, I give up. It was then i heard Nikki shout her question. Deciding to call it quits for now I walk into the room she was currently occupying. "No, I've looked at all the walls of snow, and even tried digging my way out."
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
As I closed the curtain, out of ways to get of the house I turned to Anthony. "So what are we gonna do? The electric has gone and we are close to running out of the last of the food," I asked in a worried voice.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Sighing in resignation Anthony asks "What do we have with us at the moment?"
The OCA
Starting to rumb my face as I tried to think of something.

I looked back at Anthony and replied, "Well, we could play a game to pass the time if you'd like?"
Creative Minds
The OCA
Thinking it over for a second Anthony idly messes around with a pen he picked up while searching for a way out. oh well, it's not like we got anything else to do "Sure, what do you have in mind?"
The OCA
Well, I have got some games in my bag we could play.
Picking up my bag and taking out two games called 'Liar Liar' and 'Answer or Take off'.

I showed them to Anthony and said,
"Well these are the only games I've got that my friends gave me."
Creative Minds
The OCA
Hm, curious names for games. "Ok I can, vaguely, guess the what the titles mean. Mind explaining them to me?" I ask as I continually examine the titles, feeling slightly cold. "I think we should also get a fire started too since its already getting cold."
The OCA
I grabbed four pilliows of the sofa and put them by the fire.

"Ok, then. Liar Liar is a game where you have to say the truth or you get shocked by an electric shock machine. And Answer or Take off is when if you don't answer you have to take off your clothes."
Creative Minds
The OCA
Ouch...electrocuted or show a bit of skin...I think I'd rather show some skin than have and accidental labotomy "Lets go with Answer or Take off, besides, we might need them batteries for flashlights or something." I say as I start putting some more wood in the fire.
The OCA