Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
I started to think about it, remembering what I watched on TV once in the night. "Well, I really don't mind." I took of my thong slowly and threw it into the washing basket.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I too tossed my boxers in the laundry basket, though knowing it most likely won't be washed until we get the electricity working again later. I looked back to Nikki, in her full beauty before laying down on the bed, not taking my eyes off of her.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
As I laid down onto the bed I noticed Anthony was staring at me.
I smiled at him as he looked at me and started to giggle.
Creative Minds
The OCA
After i hear her giggle, it makes me smile a bit. "What? you look beautiful." i say as i emphasize this by slowly looking at here, from head to foot slowly.
The OCA
"Well you look handsome, just remembered what my friend told me about you," I replied as I get comftable.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I slowly start caressing her leg closest to me. "Oh..and whats that?" I say as my fingers travel past her thigh.
The OCA
Thinking if I should tell him, so I reply,
"Well, she said the one person for me is you, and she was right."
I start to a tingle on one of my legs as he moves his way up past my thigh.
Creative Minds
The OCA
My finger brush closely to her flower as it travels a little past her hip before slowly making its way over and down, heading back to her fleshy rose as i reply softly. "Oh...was she now, I guess i'll have to prove her right then..." I start by slowly kissing my way up her leg.
The OCA
I felt really good as he touched my body, I started to make a little groan and replied, "Um.... that feels really good."
I could feel him kissing on my leg, no one has ever done that to me before.
Creative Minds
The OCA
A small grin graced my face as I kissed my way to her 'lips' for a kiss. My hand rubbing her stomach, hips, and teasing her as it got close to her folds and back to repeating what it was doing before.
The OCA