Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
As I entered the room, it was really hot. I quickly took of my trousers just to cool down and put them in my bag. I was know left only wearing my thong, I picked up a book and laid on the bed while waiting for Anthony to come in.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I noticed the vents seemed to be doing their job since the bedroom was nice and warm, though at this point you could call it hot, i had to take off my t-shirt. Then i noticed Nikki on the bed with nothing but a thong covering her.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I watched as Anthony entered the room, already he had to take his top of. Feeling even horny I felt like I wanted him there, but I had to calm myself down. Getting of the bed, I put the book on the table and walked up to Anthony. I kissed him softly on the lips while putting my arms around his neck.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I couldn't take it anymore, after she kissed me and wrapped her arms around me i picked her up and carried her to the bed and started to deeply kiss her again, shyness and hesitation be damned.
The OCA
As we kissed, Anthony out of no where picked me up and put me onto the bed.
As he kissed me again, I started to put my hand down his boxers again. Grasping his cock and started to wank it slowley.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I pull back as I feel her hand back to slowly rubbing me again, I look Nikki in the eyes and say "Your driving me crazy you know....and I like it..." Before going back to kissing her again, my hands wondering around her body, caressing her thighs, slowly up to her breasts, and around to her back again before starting over.
The OCA
After Anthony says the most cutiest thing I have ever heared him say I start to giggle. Suddenly I can feel him rubbing my leg and starts to make his way up to my breast and caresses and took of his boxers. I started to suck his cock.
Creative Minds
The OCA
she took off my boxers and started sucking me, making me groan a bit. I tell her to stop for a moment, this gives me an idea.
The OCA
I took my hand out of his boxers and looked at him and asked,
"What it is?"
Creative Minds
The OCA
(didn't you already take tony's boxers off?)

"I remember something.....er...from reading a story.." I start off, a tad embarassed as i remember reading some erotica that i stumbled upon one day on the internet. "anyway, this couple were doing something..i think they called sit Sixty-Nine, where they both laid on thier sides with the man eating...er, sucking and licking her vagina as she sucked his...cock" I mumble towards the end.
The OCA