Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
I started to giggle and replied, "This is easy, it would be you."
As I grabbed another card, my bra snapped and flew towards Anthony and my breast where shown to Anthony.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Without thinking my hand snatched the bra out the air before it could hit me, it took a second for my mind to catch up. When it did i realised i was still looking at her chest, which was now devoid of a bra...Needless to say I was blushing and stammering like crazy. Though amusingly my hand was still up holding her bra.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I looked at Anthony as he catched my bra. His eyes where staring at my breast, I didn't mind. I crawled up to him and took the bra of him. I looked into his eyes and softly kissed him on the lips. I looked back at him, I smiled and said, "Um.... I have been waiting to do that for a long time."
Creative Minds
The OCA
(OOC: wow, can't beleive how shy this guy is...wonder if that is how i actually am in life.)

It was like there were two people fighting in his mind. On one side he was happy, excited even, that she kissed him and that there was no boubt that she liked him. Though on the other, was the painfully shy person who insisted that this is just a one time deal and should apologize and leave her alone.

In the end he just looked her in the eyes and said "Really?" before closing the distance between the two for another, though hesitant, kiss. Obviously the shy side had somewhat lost.
The OCA
After having another kiss, I looked back at Anthony and smiled.
"Of course, I've like you since I meet you but I haven't had the courage to tell you," I replied.
I looked at him, becoming horny as I gave him a much more longer kiss and started to bring my body closer to him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Nikki caught me offguard as she brought her body closer, i lost balance and had to lean back on my elbows. I got back up and wrapped my arms around her, bringing her closer to me as I deepened the kiss.
The OCA
As me and Anthony kissed, I started to kiss his body.
Suddenly I had an idea, I looked at Anthony and asked, "Cutie, why don't we go on the bed, its much more conftable."
Creative Minds
The OCA
I listened to her suggestion, kissing the area where her neck and shoulder meet, before agreeing. "Sure. Whatever you say dear, just let me put another log in so it the fire doesn't go out..." I give her a deep kiss before getting up to put a log in the fire.
The OCA
While me and Anthony kissed, I started to undo his trousers and sneaked my hand into his boxers.
Slowley I started to rub his cock gentley for a minute.
I quickly took my hand away, got up and headed for the bedroom. Turning around, I looked back at him and said in a sexy voice, "Don't be long."
Creative Minds
The OCA
I paused as she gently rubbed my erection, my body shivered slightly as she done so. I turn around to return the favor, but she was already walking away, telling me don't be long. Shaking my head at her forewardness I went back to the task at hand, putting a log in the fire.

Stepping out of my trousers I make sure the fire won't start any bigger ones as I put the wire mesh guard on, before heading to the bedroom.
The OCA