Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
After Anthony sat down I picked up the cards and split them in half. I passed the other half to Anthony.

While I looked at him, for some reason he looked handsome.
"Ok, first question for you. Who do you hate the most?" I asked him.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Wow...personal game this is, not even two minutes in and already asking who I hate. Thinking about it I reply, "I wouldn't say hate, but it would have to be some of my father's co-workers. I don't know what he did for a living but his friends would alwasy harass him at work or something, it got so bad they made us move out of the old town we were in. It was a nice place too. It makes me mad that they forced us from home." I say as I remember that time.

Thinking back, I knew it was a horrible place, but I didn't know better. "Though I should thank them. I mean if it wasn't for them I probrably wouldn't even known about you or become friends."
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
"You've never told me that befofe. I'm so sorry about it."
Starting to think what will happen when he asks me a question and I say,
"Ok, it's your turn."
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Well, it was a long time ago, and like I said, we wouldn't be friends now would we?" I ask with a slight grin. "Right, lets see here...if you could take something back, what would it be?"
The OCA
I started to smile back at Anthony. Staring to think even harder know as I couldn't think of anything as my mind went blank.
So this would mean taking of a peace of clothing, so I said. "I can't think of anything, meaning I have to take off something."
Staring to think of what peace of clothing I'll take off, I quickly took of my top and threw it onto the sofa.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I blink before blushing slightly and figeting around a bit. And here I just got used to seeing her in that shirt. I thing to myself as I try to avert my eyes from her bra. "Erm...your turn."
The OCA
I look at Anthony and notice he is blushing.
I pick up a card and say, "Who is your first love?"
Creative Minds
The OCA
I know for sure who that was, even though I never said it aloud or even in a whisper. I don't want to......but...would it be fair? Would she accept me? Or is her heart for someone else? "Erm....I-I think I'll just lose the shirt for now..." I say as i unbutton my blue shirt and take it off to show a black shirt.
The OCA
I look at Anthony as he takes off his shirt.
I start to think if I really like him or not... well I think I do like him a lot!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I notice her staring at me, almost as I was not moments ago. "Erm...right. If you were stuck in the middle of nowhere with only one person who would that.....be?" I had to chuckle at that.
The OCA