Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
After sitting down on the pillow, I took the cards from the box and the spinner.
"Ok, we have got a spinner. This is gonna be fun" I told Anthony while I warmed up by the fire.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Taking a seat as well I watch as Nikki shows me the cards and the spinner. "Right, fun in a blizzard." I say before thinking of the missed plane. "It could be worse, we could be on a stranded in the middle of nowhere with a few dozen people on the offchance the plane crashed" I say a little sarcasticly at the end.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Looking at Anthony, I started to giggle and replied, "Your right, it could of been worse."
I picked up the card and said, "Ready to play?"
Creative Minds
The OCA
Snaps fingers, as if struck by an idea. "Be right back, gotta get a few blankets if we're going to stay for awhile." I say as I stand up, to get the spare blankets from the basement.
The OCA
As he left the room, I started to look through the questions, noticing that they where all about your life.

As I started to read one of them that said 'Who is your true love' I realised who it was.
Creative Minds
The OCA
After walking to the kitchen and through the basement door, I climb down the stairs carefully as my flashlight helped me see where I'm going. Once secure in the fact that I wouldn't trip down the stairs I walked over to where the spare blankets were kept. There was a flash in the corner of my eye as I placed the flashlight down, looking over it came from the reflection of a old framed picture.

Picking it up and taking a good look it was of me and Nikki taken some time ago when we were little. Wow, we were really small back then...she looked really cute too with that smile... putting it back down as I ponder that last thought. Since when did I think that? Oh well, its the truth, of that I'm sure of.

Grabbing some blankets and clumsily grasping the flashlight I slowly make my way upstairs again. The photograph still sitting where I put it down, bringing back old memories and new ones of all the time spent together.
The OCA
While waiting for Anthony to come back I took of my coat as it started to get hot in the room.

After taking of my coat, I noticed the top I was wearing made my breasts look bigger.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Once I made it back upstairs I stumbled around the kitchen back to the front room. Noticing it was warmer now, I deposited the blankets on the couch and taking off my coat. Turning back to Nikki I noticed she also had taken off her coat, and also noticing how snug her top fit her. Gulping I tried to look anywhere, not really successful. "Erm. Ready to play?"
The OCA
As Anthony walked in, I started to smile and replied, "I am ready."
Creative Minds
The OCA
Thankfully she didn't notice.....I hope. Then again we've known each other for a long time. Getting my mind away from these thoughts that came out of nowhere I took a seat.
The OCA