Join our server on Discord

Pokemon Generation V announced
True but everyone knows Magikarp is a favorite worst Pokemon.
Like Jinx. No one likes Jinx.
I'll give you that one.

And I must agree, Magikarp's base stats are just Terrible. But I must say, when you give a Smeargle Splash, Tail Whip, Fake Tears and Leer, it just fails.
Doesn't really count as Smeargle is mostly used for breeding and those moves suck. And you can't attack with them.
So... am I the only one playing Heart Gold for now? All the people I've talked to about the remakes play Soul Silver. D:

By the way, whenever I get an accessible Wi Fi net, does anybody wanna trade or battle? I'm in no condition to fight to be honest, I only got a runoffthemill team, but it could be fun. Just beat Karen, going towards Lance.

And Unknown, I like doing it the traditional way when rising competitive Pokemon, yes. What I never wait for are Natures, so I either hack the game to get the nature I want and start EV training or just post around in GameFAQs for anybody who got the Pokemon I want. I bribe them with Feebas from my Platinum file, still got like 15 left <:3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have both games. But Lugia may be a little cooler then Ho-oh.
And you're playing on a DS right? Maybe I'll play against you once I get a good team up.
Well, I feel kinda bad that I had to resort to use Ho-oh to fight the E4 on my first run, but meh. Now I'm happy 'cuz I could transfer my leftover Lv. 1 Brave natured Charmander with Belly Drum and Dragon Claw egg moves from my Platinum file. Finished EV training him yesterday and now he's currently a Lv. 51 Charizard. All I gotta do now is find a way to teach him Thunder Fang and I'll have one ALMOST ready for competition XD

By the way, is it considered cheating for competition if I send my Lv. 96 fully EV'd and movesetted Garchomp to my HG file? O: I'm kinda lazy to start searching for good Gibles to get on my file D:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, A level 96 EV trained Pseudo Legendary IS overkill, but...do it! And I have Heart Gold. Just made Ho-oh faint, couldn't be bothered with him. I hear ya, I sent over my Level one Dragon Dance Toto from my Pearl. Your Charizard sounds awesome :D
Garchomps are considered uber I heard. Maybe it's because they only are weak to Ice and Dragon... Or something. I made mine a Physical Sweeper with Swords Dance, Fire Fang, Earthquake and I think the last move was Dragon Rush.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, they kinda break the metagame.

I was playing once, this guy had 5 Garchomps and a Wondertomb. Boy am I glad I had my Glalie.

Garchomps have a massive movepool, it hurts. It does make a great Physical sweeper as you said.
Cool. But I've always loved Charizard, so maybe I'll avoid using Garchomp. I used him against my buddy's team (All of them were around Lv. 70-80) and even if I wasted four turns Sword Dancing the HP didn't go below half and then I OHKO'd all of his Pokemon. I suppose it's not fun if you play with an overpowered Pokemon D:

Hmm. Speaking of good Physical Sweepers, I'm torn between raising a Tyranitar or a Nidoking. Both look so good, and they make such good tanks too... Of course, both implicate devoting hours to building their natures, IVs and Egg Moves, that's why I'm only gonna choose to raise one D:

Oh. And I was planning on using my Thyplosion as a Physical Sweeper too, but I was given it with a Modest nature DX. EV'd him as best as I could to lean to SP. Atk, but I'm sure I screwed along the way since Pidgeotto kept fainting and I had to make him faint, gaining EVs of other stuff. And yes, I'm too lazy to breed perfect Cyndaquils, so there D:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad