Join our server on Discord

Pokemon Generation V announced
Try the internet. Or a gamestop. I see copies around.
Well I hope they fix the damn confusion thing. Sick of having my entire team whiped out by a single pokemon cause it spams confusion and I beat the crap out of myself, and of course when I use confusion the opponent seems to just keep attacking like nothing happened.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
the only pokemon game i remember being so close for world take over was gale of darkness but even that game was capturing shadow pokemon and purfying them and most of them were hard to capture as well. If you mess up in capturing them you have to wait till the end game to try again. the only nice side to it is starting of with an eevee and use the shadow pokemon in battle, shadow lugia was the awesome one.
[Image: Lightrenamon_by_Reagan700.jpg]
Renamon's Army
(03-27-2010 12:37 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: Well I hope they fix the damn confusion thing. Sick of having my entire team whiped out by a single pokemon cause it spams confusion and I beat the crap out of myself, and of course when I use confusion the opponent seems to just keep attacking like nothing happened.

or sleep, bind, paralysis attacks, disable, burn, insta-kills(fissure, perish song), poison, freezing and anything that causes flinching.

I get really frustrated playing pokemon sometimes.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Maybe you're just not very lucky about those. Try playing the complicated way and really train hard and with charts and everything.
Well, Parafusion does get very annoying at times. And Yes Crimson, Falkner is stronger with Roost instead of Mud Slap but nothing compared to your Totodile.

Generation 5 does look amazing even if it is a strange step. It all looks totally 3D now, Even the battles.
I had little problem with Falkner. But I'm much better now then back then.
I only liked the original games when i was young but a friend I met last year has got me hooked on the games again. they're good fun and are something for me to do on the train when i dont want to draw and have people staring at me >_>

but im excited about a new generation ) I like the games but some of the new pokemon they create are lame.
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)
There's always some lame ones. Just like in Digimon. Magikarp is the king of suck. The Carp King.
Hey! Magikarp can learn Bounce! That makes him kinda awesome! It's more than Hoppip can say.