Join our server on Discord

War within the Shadows.
OOC: That is Mei-Ling, and it's no problem. I may not be able to use it for this rp, but it makes a grand addition to my collection. :3 Also, I'm 100% certain that I saw something about a casket and someone asking something out of morbid curiosity somewhere else here on DaD. o-o

IC: Mei-Ling shot a surprised glance to the man who had spoken, she'd been hoping that any other guests would have been out enjoying themselves, then she'd be able to sneak her sister in without being caught. So much for that plan "Indeed we are, may I assume you are here for it as well?"

Meanwhile Hsien-ko shifted slightly in her casket, wanting to hear what was happening and preparing to jump out and help her sister if need be.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jon chuckled slightly, "Nah, just passing through really. Coincidence of timing is all, deal with enough monsters already to go out and celebrate them. Need a hand with that thing? Look's kinda heavy to be dragging around." he noted a few scrapes along the carpet in the halls.

*fair*

Felicia shuddered a bit, feeling the fur on the back of her neck sticking up, Whoo, that was strange. she glanced around a bit for whatever was causing the unerving feeling in her sixth sense, but with so many people in costumes it was hard to tell which were even threats, especially thanks to the quality of some.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Whoop. A bit late, but no one should mind.

IC: Iktharlin sat on a rooftop, away from the eyes of curious people. He looked around to see if anything would help him pass the time...he found one; a Renaissance fair. His eyes turned to the battling of the cosplaying knights, who pretended to fight with swords and maces, "They want a knight, I'll show 'em a knight." Iktharlin jumped off the roof, walke towards the battle arena and entered. The crowd stared in amazment at the demonic knights peculiar attire. Iktharlin raised his hand, "I will give you a true battle!" The rowd cheered, thining it was part of the act. The confused opponent shrugged and raised his sword, charging towards Iktharlin. Iktharlin sighed, "Frontal assault does little to nothing, but leave you vulnrable." With one swing of his arm, the demon knight caught the charger in the ribs and sent him flyng out of the stadium. "Whoops, too much. I hope someone is there to catch him, wherever he went."
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Monsters? How funny." she said with a fake laugh, trying to play it dumb as she opened the door "Yes actually, I'd appreciate the help, this thing gets heavier every day it seems." she giggled, finding the man rather interesting for some reason.

"Ow...Low blow sis..." Hsien-Ko muttered from within the casket, shifting again to try and keep this stranger from noticing the odd weight.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jon stepped over, effortlessly hauling the casket up onto his shoulder. Thanks to his own unnatural strength it was hard to judge the weight of objects, but he assumed if the small girl could pull it along so far it couldn't be too heavy, "Happy to be of assistance." he nodded.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mei-Ling and Hsien Ko both shared a suspicious thought at this man's strength. Although the Hsien Ko herself was not too heavy, both the large weapon filled sleeves she wore and the casket itself should have been too much for a human to move with such ease.

"Please, right this way sir." Mei-Ling said, standing aside and holding the door as she carefully watched him "Since you were kind enough to help me, would you like to stay for tea?" the china girl offered, already walking to the small kitchen to start prepare some drinks and snacks.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Iktharlin was bored, the pretend-to-be knights were no match for him. He exited the fair and looked around, seeing no one of interest. He sighe, "How unfortunate, I suppose I will waita while." he sat on a park bench and stared into the distance, almost expecting something to happen.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Sure, a cup would be nice." Jon nodded as he set the coffin down against the wall upright. He stood up, glancing down at the relatively small chairs, "So what part do you play in the fair exactly?" he asked out of curiousity.

*Park*

Felicia growled a bit as she stomped through the park, "So unfair," she huffed, "I win a giant prize and what happens, some idiot runs into me and tears it apart, knocked away by some other knight. Hmph, couldn't even come up with a good story." she pouted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark saw Felicia and seeing her pouting. "Well, I don't have any use of this stuff toy." Dark thought as he walks over to Felicia. "Here, I don't need this, you can have it, I hate it when I see such a beautiful female like you sad." Dark said, giving her, his huge stuffed toy.

Morrigan watch Dark from a bit away.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Mei-ling waited until after she prepared the tea and carefully carried it with some small snacks back into the room "Actually we are not playing any part in the festival, we just followed some interesting tips and happened upon the town. We thought the festival seemed far too enjoyable to pass up." the girls explained, taking a seat next to the casket and opposite Jon.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions